36: Step ahead

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung didn't even notice that he was feeling extremely peaceful, eyes closing and he was already in a peaceful dreamland this time while Jungkook and Jimin were talking about the same things.

Jungkook smiled when he saw the other finally getting completely limp over his lap, lips parting slightly as soft snores came out. Jimin also smiled and placed the file they were discussing before Taehyung came into the room.

"Explain." Jungkook demanded rather rudely as he grabbed the file and opened it with one hand, the other was still busy with Taehyung's hair.

Jimin gave him a look of confusion again and gestured towards sleeping Taehyung to which Jungkook lightly chuckled. "He is already in deep sleep." His fingers played with affection as his eyes held galaxies while looking at the pretty boy.

Jimin cleared his throat and straightened himself on the seat.

"Well, Jung is again trying his best to roll you off in the mess his company is facing. Moreover, I get a piece of new information regarding him meeting someone else secretly." Jungkook was seriously going through the file with a clenched jaw.

"How much do we need to crumble his empire?" Jimin's eyes twitched at the question, making him blink several times.

"Um- honestly, he is very good at handling such things." Jungkook moved his eyes up in such an instant that Jimin gulped.

"I mean, he isn't at a loss. He did have lost a few of his shares from the ruckus, but he didn't lose much." Disappointment was clear in his voice as he explained but to his surprise, there wasn't much change in the other's expressions.

"Good then. Not such a big deal. We can manage it." Jungkook calmly said and leaned back, hand moving towards Taehyung's cheekbone from hair and softly caressed it.

"What about the other task I gave you?" He asked and once again, Jimin hesitated before grabbing the other file and placing that in front of Jungkook.

"This is the file you asked for." Jimin placed the other file as well.

"DNA results are the same as you predicted," The lawyer continued with a puzzled look when there was a huge smirk on Jungkook's lips now as he read the results again and again. Leaning back his head and letting out a dark chuckle, he smacked his own hand over his other knee.

Jimin was silently watching the other because maybe it was the first time Jungkook was just looking so amused at the situation, to add more he was laughing.

"Also, the other prediction is also proved right. Here is the file from the orphanage... the real one." Jungkook's smirk vanished this time as quickly as it was formed before.

He grabbed the other file and with every word, his eyes became more dark. His lips twitched in anger when he read the file thoroughly and gritted his teeth. "It was all fabricated.... this long." He uttered in full rage as Jimin was now feeling very uncomfortable in the room with a completely raged raventte who was practically emitting a dark aura. 

Jungkook averted his eyes at Taehyung who was still sleeping peacefully, but this time his eyes didn't soften... he had fire in his eyes as he kept on staring at the male.

Jimin gulped when Jungkook didn't say anything for the whole 10 minutes and kept on staring at Taehyung. He uncomfortably fumbled on the seat before standing up.