Feelings

Thea's POV>

I'm spending a lot of time with my friends today and it looks like they are already planning what type of guy they want to marry in the future.

What type of guy do I even want to marry?

I glance at a café nearby and saw someone familiar but it might be someone else. We did many things in many places. I feel like my life is more precious this time. I saw a kid asking for money because he needs food to eat. I gave him a big amount of money and he smiled.

"Thank you so much, young miss. Your kindness will be repaid in the future," he said to me.

I smile back at him "You are welcome. Go home early. I'm sure your parents are searching for you."

After that, Alie and Siyeon were shocked at what I did and then they hug me. I hug them back and spend the rest of the day doing memorable things. Time runs fast and my friends decided to go home but I told them I will stay a little bit longer. I walk to the café I saw earlier and it was so beautiful. I go inside to take an order.

A random guy asked, "Excuse me miss, are you the daughter of Miranda Sy?"

"Yes, I'm her daughter. Is there anything you need?"

He made an offer, "We want you to become our model in an exclusive brand."

"Me? I don't know anything about modeling."

He reassures me, "It's alright miss. Just do random poses and everything will be fine." he starts to move his hands in my legs.

"Let me go, please! Someone help me!" no one is noticing me. I'm scared. Kindred I need you.

Suddenly, Kindred appeared before my eyes. He punches the guy on his face and told the police officers that the guy is doing sexual harassment on me. I hug Kindred and I'm starting to cry. He saves me again at the right time.

He lectured me again, "I told you, don't go out alone. Your friends told me that you stay longer since you want to check a café nearby. I'm worried something bad might happen to you that is why I hurriedly go here." he hugs me tightly.

"K-kindred...Thank you for saving me again." I smile at him.

He replied, "I'm always here for you no matter what happens. Let's go home."

Days passed by and I have good news from my parents. They told me I can go home and everything is going well in the business. I'm so happy for my parents and I packed all of my clothes and things. I told Klein that I'm going home.

"I'm going to miss you, Thea. You did really well in learning many things from my brother and I hope it will help you in the future," he said to me.

I smile at him, "I'm blessed that you've been all part of my life." I heard a knock from the door.

"K-kindred is that you?"

He chuckles, "Yup you guessed it right." I told Klein to have a private talk with only me and his older brother. Kindred come inside and he is sad that I'm going back home.

"Do you really have to go?" he said to me.

"I can't stay here forever Kindred and I need to help my parents in their business."

He hugs me again, "I love you Thea and I really know I've been a jerk to you before but I have fallen in love with you."

I was speechless and I don't know what to say. I was frozen at that moment and it was hard for me to find the right words. Does he love me? I thought he has a girlfriend? Don't tell me he broken up already with that woman just for me. Would he? What should I do?

At that moment, my phone suddenly rang and it was my older brother Colin. I answered the call but Kindred changed into his serious face since he noticed the name of the caller was a guy.

"Hello?"

My brother replied, "Little sis, I miss you."

"I miss you too." I smiled. Kindred starts to get jealous and stole the phone away from me. He ended the call and start to kiss me slowly on the lips. I was shocked and I'm feeling so many emotions within me.

My phone keeps ringing again and we both gasps for breath. I look at my phone and my brother is calling again.

"Hey brother, my disciplinary doctor got jealous and thought you were my boyfriend." I giggle after I said that. Kindred was exposed after that and he suddenly stands up to go into his room. It seems he is the jealous type of guy and it is really cute.

My brother laughed at the other end, "Well it seems that you exposed him. I want to meet that disciplinary doctor of yours that made you become a good lady."

"You can meet him soon brother when you come back home."

He said, "I'm excited to meet him in person and I would like to ask advice from him as well."

"Please don't tell him anything about my childhood days. I don't want to remember that moment when I accidentally fall in a swimming pool." I laughed remembering my past memories.

My brother laughed again, "Oh that was the epic moment of your life little sis. Anyways I have work to do. I'll call you later after my meeting."

"Okay brother. Take care always. I love you."

He answered, "I love you too little sis."

I go back home and my parents were shocked I'm just wearing a simple outlook then told me something. I'm speechless on what they just have told me.