chapter ten

🔳

taehyung smiled putting away his phone, turning to his boyfriend

"good morning." taehyung hummed into his boyfriends chest.

"morning love."

"what are we doing, today?" seojun asked.

"let's go get christmas decorations!"  taehyung chirped, stretching out his arms.

"let's get into the shower." the couple hopped out of bed, making it up and cleaning their room a little.

turning on the water in their luxurious shower, the couple hummed getting into the steamy shower.

"ugh— this is nice." taehyung hummed feeling the hot water run down his back.

"i was thinking about getting matching costumes for jungkooks friends' party." seojun added.

"that'll be cute." taehyung smiled, getting on his tip toes, pecking his lover.

"let's be quick here." seojun rushed.

the two began to freshen up and start their day.

•••

jungkook fell back asleep after texting the groupchat so early in the morning. the boy was up all night playing games with his friends.

"jeon jungkook!" tzuyu called out.

"what!"

"what have you been doing! it's like a fucking bomb has hit!" tzuyu complained, growling in annoyance, jungkook got up from his cosy bed.

"wow, it is quite a mess." jungkook sighed, looking at the mess in the living room.

"i'll clean it when i get back, i'm going to help my friend decorate— oh hey chaeyoung!" jungkook waved.

she waved back, laughing at tzuyu stress.

"it's alright jungkook, we won't be in here anyways." chaeyoung grabbed tzuyus hand and went into her pink, girly bedroom.

"ugh, those girls." jungkook rolled his eyes.

he got dressed casually, texting his friend, hoseok, that he was going to be on his way.

20 minutes later..

"hey bro!" hoseok hugged jungkook tightly.

"hobi." he called, hugging him back.

"let's get decorating, shall we." hoseok started, jungkook nodded.

•••

"i like this." taehyung picked up a blue ornament for their christmas tree.

"pick up anything you want baby." seojun allowed, he was the son of rich people anyway.

"ok!" taehyung giggled, clearing the whole isle.

"what about mr claus and mrs claus!" taehyung smiled, picking up the christmas set.

"that's cute, make sure you get my size." seojun added, taehyung nodded rummaging through the rack.

"we get matching hats too!" taehyung laughed, putting the hat in seojun s head, looking silly in it.

"you doughnut!" seojun kissed his boyfriend deeply, holding his cheek.

"mmh-!" taehyung hummed softly in seojuns mouth, his cheeks tinted pink and a string of saliva connected them.

"let's go home and decorate." seojun suggested, walking off leaving a flustered taehyung.

"i can pay!" taehyung insisted but seojun paid anyways.

"ugh, i hate you." taehyung punched seojun lightly.

"i love you." seojun smiled.

"i love you too!" taehyung got on his tip toes to kiss him.

"you guys are so cute, enjoy your day!" the cashier complimented giving them a plastic bag full of their shopping.

all ready for that party tomorrow.

•••

"great, we're finish!" hoseok stepped back admiring his immense living room.

"thanks for helping bud." hoseok high fived jungkook who gave a bunny smile.

"no problem, see you tomorrow— my friends will be coming as i told you earlier. don't be alarmed if you see people you've never seen before." jungkook chuckled.

"nah its fine, the more the merrier." hoseok smiled, looking at the christmas decor.

"we'll, i'll get going now." jungkook hugged his good friend once more.

"see you kookie!"

🔳

ignore the mistakes