Chapter 30

Long chapter

Being different is what makes you-you. But being with him makes me the happiest woman on earth. Last night was amazing. It was a night I'll always remember.

When I was standing before him with only my lingerie on, his lustful eyes pinned on me. The thought still makes me hungry for more.

Michael, his chest rise and falls, his heart beating steadily. Carefully, I turn my head so I could face him for a moment before I'm going to make breakfast for us. His small lips parted a little, his breathing a little quicker. "Why are you staring at me like that?" His sleepy voice startled me.

"Can't I stare at the man I slept with?" I ask him boldly. "Hmmm, go back to sleep," Michael mumbles and he pulls me even tighter against his body. I sigh and relax for a moment, just enjoying the warmth against my body. I fidget with the hem of his shirt, trying to tease him a little. He can always get on my nerves and now it's my turn. It's only fair to give him the same treatment as he always gives me.

My hand goes under his shirt and I circle with my index finger over his chest to his nipples. "Sofia," he grumbles. "Yes, Michael?" I ask. The laughter that is building inside of me wants to break free, so I bite my lower lip in an attempt to keep quiet. "What are you doing?" He asks, his eyes shooting to me.

"I'm hungry," I say and jump out of the bed. "What! No, you're not." Michael jumps out of the bed like he wasn't sleeping just a minute ago. I squeal when he grabs my arm and lifts me in his arms. "Michael, I'm starving," I whine and I couldn't stop giggling.

"Why were you teasing me then, if you were soooo hungry all of a sudden?" Michael asks with a devilish smile plastered on his too handsome face. Even with his hair tousled, he's dying for. "You have been teasing me all the time," I tell him quietly.

"Yes, because I'm allowed to do that. Besides, I haven't teased you like this. You on the other hand are teasing me with sex. And the problem with that is I'm so in for round four. Too bad you're hungry now because I want you at this exact moment." He says seductively before crushing his lips on mine.

His tongue glides his way in, and I can't hold back a moan that erupts from my throat. "You are so sexy," Michael stated between kisses. His hands roam between my thighs, already finding my most sensitive body part. I bite his lip teasingly and glide my tongue over it. A low grunt rises out of his mouth when I rub over his boxers.

Impatiently I lower his boxers so I have better access to his penis. I wrap my fingers around his shaft and start moving up and down in a slow rhythm. "Babe... That feels good." He says while dipping his head and kissing my neck, trailing down till he's eye to eye with my breasts. "So perfect." Michael blurted before pinching my nipple a little harder.

I arch my back and brush my hands through his already messy hair. Michael sits up and settles me on his lap. I lower myself as Michael leads his penis into the entrance of my wet pussy. My walls clench and react around his pulsing cock. A moan escapes me and I lower myself until his full length was inside of me.

Michael holds my butt cheeks firmly, his mouth exploring mine. At a low pace, I move. Trying to adjust to this position with his cock buried inside of me. I move back and forth and up and down. Every motion I make with him inside of me makes me want him more, harder and deeper. I don't want this feeling to let go.

The intensity of my body colliding against his. His mouth on mine and the end of my arousal in sight, I quicken the pace. "Yeah, baby. Fuck me harder." Michael says in a husky tone, his eyes widen. Michael helps me by moving my ass against his belly, bringing my arousal to limits I've never reached with anyone else.

Our bodies bumped against each other like we need the movements to survive. Rocking my hips brutally against his belly made me wonder how long I could take this. Our bodies moved in unison until I couldn't move anymore.