Make up

TW - ?ARGUING?, MOSTLY NSFW

a/n this chapter should've been out like two hours ago, I've been coming back and forth to it because I get so distracted ksoslskahaj. my apologies and hope you enjoy!

wordcount - 1177

A knock hit against the bedroom door, causing the two to look at eachother in question.

George stood up with a thankful smile and a sigh, he walked to the door and slipped out. In front of him stood Dream. Bad went back to what he was doing before George came to talk to him.

"Can we talk?"

George only nodded as he'd done to Sapnap earlier. Dream walked down the stairs and George followed behind. They went into Dreams room, and in an instant started to argue.

"Why wouldn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to hurt Sapnap, George." He tried to keep his breath steady, but his anger slowly started slipping more and more, he could tell the same was happening with George as he blew up on him. It was well deserved.

"You lied to me, you literally promised."

"No, I promised I felt nothing for him. And it was the truth! I wasn't lying either. I just didn't tell you." Dream realized the words had left his mouth way differently then he thought in his head. Regret smacked him in the face like a bitch.

After no response from George, Dream became worried once again. The brit was pacing the small room with his hands on his face.

"Listen-"

"You could've told me. IT WOULDN'T HAVE CHANGED ANYTHING." He shouted, he didn't care if anyone heard him.

The two subconsciously stepped closer to eachother as they yelled back in forth, Dream about how much he loved George and he was sorry, and George about the feeling of betrayal; that was until George got fed up in total. 

The smaller boy grabbed the other by his holdie and brought him down to his level, slamming his lips onto his.

Dream was taken aback at first, but he went along with it and moved his hands into his waist. As their lips moved in sync, the blonde slowly guided the other onto the bed, it creaked slightly under their weight. Said previously, they usually slept in Georges bed because of how noisy Dreams was. George immediately moved into missionary position and wrapped his legs around the blonde.

"Are you okay with this?" He husked in a whisper like tone right next to his ear. His hot breath sent tingles down Georges spine.

"Mhm. Can you just like, shut up now?" George tilted his head upwards and pressed another warm and lustful kiss to Dreams lips.

One article of clothing at a time, they slowly stripped down to nothing and discarded all their clothes onto the floor.

This wouldn't be the first time they'd make up after an argument like this, it wouldn't even be the second. So once George initiated the first kiss, a rough kiss, they could already predict where the afternoon was going.

Dream leaned over the other to grab lube from the bedside drawerer. He looked to George one more time, his face was flushed and his pink lips were agap.

He watched as Dream went to apply the lubricant onto his fingers, but he stopped him with a shake of his head. Their gazes met, Dreams confused and Georges lustful.

"No you don't want to continue or no prep?"

"No prep." He seemed sure of his answer, and Dream figured if thats what he wanted then so be it. Instead he begun to apply the lubricant to his dick, a generous amount so he wouldn't hurt him too much, though a small thought in his head thought he wouldn't mind the pain too much.

Dream lined himself up with Georges entrance, one hand on his hip and the other cupping his face. He slowly pushed in, causing George to loudly moan at the sudden stretching pain. Thank god the majority of his room was soundproof.

George turned his head to escape from Dreams powerful glare, but instead his head was forcefully turned back to him. Dream had his hand holding his chin, and a stern look speaking for its own. George understood and obeyed what he said, but as he got closer to bottoming out tears ran down his face.

His breathing already hitched, normally Dream would wait for him to readjust , he didn't. The mood and atmosphere was more intense after the argument and how quick it escalated. Dream had already begun to move almost all the way out before roughly slamming back in.

In addition to his movement he lightly bit and sucked on the skin of Georges neck, as if he was the canvas and his kisses were the paint. He left marks varying in size all over.

George nails dug into Dreams back, it only encouraged him to move faster, and harder. It'd only been a few seconds, but George was already a hot mess. Dreams hot mess. He admired everything about the boy under him, he was beautiful, he looked him up and down. Every inch of him was perfect, but his favorite was his eyes. They held so many different emotions, yet they were always beautiful.

The room filled with few noises of the bed creaking, and then their moans. Each harsh thrust began to hit his prostate and made him slide up and down a little on the bed. Dream moaned feelings Georges walls clech around his dicks. He could tell George was close, as his legs shook lightly and he could barely go a second without moaning. He removed his hand from the brits face and begun to jerk him off slowly.

"You're doing so good, babe." Dream whispered in his ear, his tone gravely.

George only scratched at his back more, his back arching upwards as he came onto Dreams hand and his abdomen. Somehow it was the petname he used that sent him to his realease. He felt pure relief, then overwhelming pleasure as Dream continued.

Although his thrusts became sloppier and he felt a warmth pooling his his own stomach, Dream continued until he came inside of George. The warm feeling filled George, dripping from his used hole as Dream pulled out.

Both boys collapsed onto the bed, panting heavily and holding eachother tightly.  They both had their own marks from eachother, red lines trailed down Dreams back, and hickeys covered Georges neck.
--

A bit later after a shower, throwing the sheets in the wash, and avoiding everyone, Dream and George layed under Georges covers.

"Hold on, am I forgiven?" Dream asked with a chuckle, looking down to George who rested his head in his bare chest.

George hummed as he thought, "Not if you don't get me a donought."

He giggled as he watched Dream jump out of bed, throw on a shirt and speed run to the kitchen. Sometimes, there's good that comes out of bad situations, for example, sex.

aha I pulled a funny on you, no cliffhanger this time :))