Chapter 8

Hello guys, I am back with yet another chapter after completing my last exam yesterday. Now on with the chapter just as I promised!

Ginny's POV

"Who is it now?" I muttered under my breath as I turned around to greet the new guests.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement after I saw the people standing in front of me.

"To what do I owe the pleasure to have you two in my household?" Hermione or Evanna asked.

Just then the fireplace roared once again and we came face to face with the Malfoy patriarch.

"Hello dearie, I am Narcissa Malfoy, this is my husband Lucius Malfoy and this is my son Draco Malfoy and I am here for Ginny Weasley. and Who are you?" The Malfoy matriarch asked oblivious to the fact that she was Hermione.

"Hello Mrs. Malfoy, seeing as this is a Granger household, whom do you expect me to be?" Hermione asked in an excessively sweet voice.

"BLOODY HELL GRANGER! What have you done to yourself?" This time the ferret-face asked.

"My name is Hermione Granger, not Bloody Hell Granger. And I consider it bold of you to take notice of a mudblood like me." She sneered. I knew Hermione didn't have any effect of the word upon her but it made me shiver and grimace every time someone said it.

"I am sorry on behalf of my family for whatever has happened to both of you because of our family. 'e both nod, acknowledging the sincere apology' Now onto the current situation, we- wait, what are you guys doing here, weren't you off to find your daughter?" Mrs. Malfoy said, taking in the notice of Zabinis occupying the three-seater couch.

"We just found her Cissa. The brightest witch of her generation is our daughter! What can be more delightful?" Mrs. Zabini exclaimed.

I knew Hermione was blushing even though she hears this comment almost every day. I guess, something's never change.

"Really! that's.... interesting. But the point here is we are also looking for our daughter. She was given away to a family of pure-bloods and happens to be a red-head. Can anyone tell who she is?" Mrs. Malfoy spoke up.

Who might be it? Susan Bones? Nah! She is brown-headed. Hannah Abbott? Nah! She had black hair. Wait a minute! Oh no, it is me! As soon as I got this realization, black dots appeared in my vision and I blocked my surroundings to hit the ground with a thud.

Hermione/Evanna's POV

Oh, my sweet merlin! I exactly knew who the long-lost Malfoy was. I looked over to Ginny who looked like she was mulling over things in her head and suddenly her eyes grew wide when she must have realized that it was none other than herself. Her eyes were still very wide until she began to lose conscience and fell on the ground with a thud.

I went over to her and pulled her onto a comfy sofa and sat down on another one-seater couch and signed the other to do the same. Just as I did this, Lucius Malfoy came over and sat down just above Ginny's head and put her head onto his lap. To say I was shocked would be the understatement of the year.

"So, shall I bring tea for you all?" I asked the Malfoys in the most polite tone that I could manage after I overcame the shock.

"Sure." Mr. Malfoy spoke up.

As I was going to the kitchen ferret stopped me and said, "I will be there too just to see if you don't poison it. I wouldn't like to die, I am too young for that"

"How did you get to know about my plan! Oh my, I am doomed." I said with sarcasm dripping from my voice.

Draco's POV

"How did you get to know about my plan! oh my, I am doomed."

"Haha, so funny. now shall we?" She rolls her beautiful chocolate orbs and goes left, wait - DID I JUST CALL HER EYES BEAUTIFUL? Oh my, what has happened to me? I just shrugged off the thought and went after her.

She went on to boil water on a muggle appliance sitting alone on the island I didn't know about. She went over to the other counter and bent down to pull out a tray of what looked like biscuits. She set the tray on the island and put some biscuits on a plate and the rest she put in a tin can.

I knew I had to apologize to her but I didn't just know how to start. Wait, did I just smell chocolate and strawberries from her? Oh no! Does this mean-?

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Oooh, another cliffhanger! I hope you liked my story so far. Keep on guessing what Draco meant. Until next time!

I am very happy to be back and share this chapter with you all after this long. And I am very happy to tell you all that I finished my exams on a very happy note. Please comment, share and vote on my story. Until next time!

Love y'all,

-Anushka