Chapter Ten

WARNING: The whole chapter contains a kinda detailed bed scene. Don't read this part if you're not comfortable with it. Thank you.

* * * ~ ~ ~ * * *

My mind was fuzzy while we're kissing as if our lives depend on it. I can almost familiarize the mint taste of his saliva and the movement of his tongue thrusting in my mouth, exploring its inside, and playing with my tongue. The sound of our wet kisses ignite the fire within my belly. He's so talented with his tongue and lips. I'm about to lose my sanity.

Hindi ko na maalala kung gaano katagal kaming naghahalikan habang nakaupo siya sa kama ko at ako naman ay nakaupo sa kandungan n'ya... Tila nawalan na ako ng pakialam sa lahat.

“K-kiss me more, Xanthos,” I mumbled.

I hugged his nape and encircled my legs around his waist. I thrust my hips against his to feel his hardness. Xanthos let out a ferocious groan and caressed my waist.

The movement of his lips and tongue became gentler. He held my jaw and stroked it gently with his thumb while savoring the taste of my mouth with gentleness. Every move of his lips against mine makes my insides churned and my knees quivered.

Xanthos removed my silk robe and threw it on the floor while still kissing me. He put his hand inside my night gown and caressed my legs up to my waist.

My mind went blank, all I want right now is to feel his touch and kisses without any hindrances. I pushed Xanthos' chest gently to stop him from kissing me. I removed my night gown and threw it on the floor too just like what he did.

Xanthos' eyes turned dark with desire as he raked his gaze at my exposed breasts. Underwear is the only fabric left on my body. This is embarrassing, but his intense stare makes me confident. He can't take my eyes off me.

I ravaged his mouth with my kisses again. Xanthos didn't waste time and instantly kissed me back. Xanthos cupped my heaving bosoms with his calloused hands. I moaned against his kisses and rubbed my feminity against his hardness. He's still wearing his pajamas but I can still feel how hard he is for me.

Xanthos held my waist, he settled me on the bed gently and positioned himself on top of me. He didn't broke our kiss. We're still exchanging salivas and playing with each other's tongue.

My back arched when he tweaked my nipple with his thumb and index finger. He rolled it against his fingers and pulled it gently. I unconsciously bit his bottom lip earning a groan from him.

I was disappointed when Xanthos broke our kiss. He stared at me and gently stroked my swolen lips with his thumb.

“Do you trust me?” he asked.

I don't know why he's asking that but I just nodded as a response. Xanthos gave me a small smile and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

Natigilan ako nang bumangon siya at umalis sa kama. My forehead furrowed when he opened my drawer and look for something there... he smiled and took a handkerchief there before he closed it.

“This will do,” he mumbled.

What is he planning to do?

Muling bumalik sa kama si Xanthos. Pumaibabaw siyang muli sa akin saka marahang hinaplos ang pisngi ko.

“I want your eyes covered with this as I pleasure you, Kiara,” he muttered in a deep and sexy voice.

I bit my bottom lip and stared at the white handkerchief he's holding right now. I'm nervous... but it seems exciting.

“Do what you want,” I whispered, giving him permission to cover my eyes.

Xanthos smirked, he folded the handkerchief and covered my eyes with it. I bit the insides of my cheeks when darkness consumed my vision.