13

Hey :) lets get into it bc i have nothing to say 👁️👄👁️💧✨

Lets'e goooo 🌚

_____________
(Dream's Pov)

It's been a while now since we saw George And i couldn't really sleep because i was to worried. My mom got herself a cape so not everybody would know shes alive or back, but only because then my dad would know where we was.. Right now we was at the shop were George and i used to eat breakfast  " You dont wanna eat something?" My mom said and continued eating her soup, " no im not hungry " i clearly said, it was not a lie tho " Clay please, you didn't eat yesterday you have to be very hungry " My mom said worried " i know you're worried but you have to eat " She then said, she was right tho but i still wasn't hungry ," i will later eat dinner, okay?" I asked, she nodded and gave me a small smile . 

I notice how a Men entered the café , he did wear a kind of blue cape and had brown hair  but i didn't saw his face , im sure he was a little bit shorter then me . " Whats wrong clay?" My mom asked " Nothing , this men right there just reminds me of him " I mumbled " Clay , he is fine but you need to wait . Im sure he is at a friends place and is hiding there " She said with a kind voice but what if something happened to him? What if they killed him?! Or what if hes now in a cell again?!- i got snapped out of my  thought's from someone that hugged me from the back , i looked confused at my mom but she only smiled , the hell was going on? " Did you miss me?" A very familiar voice whispered , i felt how tears escaped my eyes , i got up from my seat and hugged him " Yes you idiot " I whimpered , i hold his small body close to mine and i wish id never had to let him go . " Im Glad you're okay George " My mother said and also got up from her seat "Yeah heh " George said with a small laugh " But how?" She then asked " well i had a lot of trouble with escaping but somehow i did it , they chased me till the forest but then i tricked them and they lost me . I then stayed at Sapnap's place " George explained ," whos sapnap?" She asked " A friend of him " I said with a smile " since you're here now we can make this nightmare to stop , lets tell them im back " My mom said with a proud smile , we both agreed and george already walked  out of the café " Oh and clay , i ship you two " She said and winked to me " WHAT --- MOM" I yelled , i could feel how much i blushed . 

" Uhm Excuse me sir! The Queen is back!" George said but the men just started to laugh " yeah sure she is " He said and walked away and keep laughing " why arent they believing us?" I said confused , " well you see, he told everyone that im dead so it will be hard to make them believe us " She explained . We walked to the next person , a women with a child " excuse me miss , the queen is back!" George tried but she looked mad at him and then at my Mom " wow nice copy of her , not funny to make joke's about death persons!" She yelled at us " Yell at them like this and i make sure you will regret it " She hissed but the women rolled her eyes and took the hand of her child and walked away , " I dont get it ! You didn't change , you have the same hair like    year's ago and even the same voice " George said frustrated .

______

A/N : hey :o this is really rushed TwT and im sorry for that im a person that cant write without mistakes and rushing it qwq

byyee TwT <3