40. date try two pt. 2

Y/N Pov.:

"Oh this tea is good." i said.

"I love tea. I could drink tea all the time." he said.

"A typical english boy." i said and we both chuckled.

"So do you have any new projects in the future ?" he asked me.

"Yeah one movie, but that one begins in december, so i have plenty time with my family." i said. "You ?"

"Next year. This year is only one movie but it's an animation movie so i just need to go to the recording studio." he said. "And how is it to be back home ?"

"It was weird to come home in an empty house. Normally i knew that i would go to my parents and get my dog. But i gave him to them." i said.

"Again why ?"

"I just didn't found time for him anymore. Also he is old and i don't want to bring him from one to another place every second week. But i know that my parents and my sister have enough time for him." i said. "How is your family ?"

"I loved to see them again. Everyone was so happy to have me and Harry back home. I love to have Tessa back home." he said.

"Oh right, Tessa. She is a lovely dog from what i saw on social media." i said.

"Yeah she is, you would love her and she would love you." he said and i smiled. "Let's talk about the future."

My eyes widened. "W-what ?"

"No not kids or marriage." i got normal again. "Just our normal future you know. What will happen after that date."

"I would love to keep this going." i said.

"Me too."

"But i also want you to meet my family before it's getting in a relationship. I wanna know what my family thinks about you or how well you guys come along." i said.

"I can completely understand that. I would also like if you would meet mine. I mean you know already Harry and Sam and they like you so i think everyone will like you, but still." he said.

"I would love to meet them. I would tell you when i think it's time for meeting my family. I don't know how long that would typically take to get in a relationship when you know them before, so sorry if it would take long but i just want to make sure." i said.

"I know that this is or would be your first relationship, so it's completely okay. I can wait as long as you need. Just take your time, i will let you know when i feel ready." he said.

"Thank you."

"So, a tesla." he smirked at me and i laughed.

"I didn't knew that they would give me a car. I didn't asked for one." i said.

"I know you said you would come from a wealthy family but i didn't knew they were that wealthy." he said.

"Calm down, we are wealthy but not like your family. They thought about that very long but i think only because they weren't sure about the color." i said and we both laughed.

"Why black then ?" he asked in a laugh.

"You know black seems more mysterious. I could be a secret agent. But i think they just bought it because they knew that i liked black cars more." i said.

"What are you ? A Shield agent ?" we both laughed.

"I wish."

"How is your brothers engagement ?" he asked after we laughed for 2 minutes.

"Great. They also started to plan the wedding. I was a little mad that he didn't called me and told me about it but i can understand him." i said.

"Why didn't he ?"

"He thought i would have lots of things to do. What was right but i still would have found time for him. But i can understand him. Also i want to ask you something." i said.

"What do you want, darling ?"

"Maybe it's a little too early but would you go with me to the wedding ? You know, as my date." i asked.

"I would love to. When is the wedding ?" he asked.

"7. september." i said.

"That early ?" he said confused.

"I know. He said they didn't wanted one in winter but they also didn't wanted to wait a year. Also my family and surly her family help them." i said.

"That's nice. I know that i don't have any job at this time so i would love to come." he said.

"Great, i would give you more informations when i have more informations. Right now i only have the date."

"It's okay."

Then my phone buzzed. I looked at it and saw a call from Josh. "Wait a second, it's Josh." he nodded.

"What do you need ?"

"What's up, potato ?"

"Are you only calling me because you want to check on me ?" Tom smiled.

"Maybe."

"Then everything is fine."

"Did you asked him ?"

"About what ?"

"Is he your date for the wedding ? We are playing right now how many people are coming."

"You are planing without me ? You didn't even told be you little bitch."

"Oh come on, potato-"

"Don't potato me." Tom gave me a confused look.

"What should i do ? Say 'please help me with the wedding so you miss your only chance for a date with mister perfect' ?"

"You could have told me."

"I'm sorry. You can help when you are back, okay ?"

"Okay."

"So is he coming ?"

"Yes he is." Tom smiled at me.

"Great. Now have fun at your date."

"Thank you."

"Love you."

"Love you too, bye." we ended the call. "Sorry he just wanted to know if you would come to the wedding."

"I'm still not over the 'potato'." we laughed.

"He literally name me every time potato only because that's the first word is said to him. I think when i would die before him on y, grave would stay 'Y/N Potato Y/L/N.'." we both laughed.

After that we both walked back to our cars and drove home. It was the best first-second date i ever had.