#38

(I love this playlist so I thought I would share)

You finally were able to fall asleep, and you woke up to no air. They had a barrel of water and they dunked your head into it until you woke up. As soon as you started to struggle he pulled you out gripping on to your hair making you wince at the pain. You gasped for air, one second you were dreaming about seeing Lil and celebrating her birthday and the next you couldn't breathe. You spit the water that once filled your lungs everywhere. His laughter at your struggle filled the room. 'Oh I'm back?' you said to yourself. 

"Come on S.S.A y/l/n give us some names." You looked over to see the disgusting Carter back and in the flesh. You were able to control your emotions and your reaction so it was earlier on. But you felt the need to respond so it was a while ago. 

"Actually it's agent I haven't been with the bureau for more than three years." You said. You were shocked at your lack of control. He immediately dunked your head back in the water, you didn't struggle but instead held your breath. Your struggle would only satisfy him more. You started to feel light headed. He pulled you back up and you gasped for air. 

"I don't remember asking for the attitude, now give me a name." He commanded. You stayed silent so he pushed you back under the water. That time you gave in, you knew he wouldn't let you die, so you put your faith in the other people around him, you could feel yourself going limp. 

You woke up gasping for air, you looked around you are in Spencers apartment in his bed. You realised your safe and continued to try and calm yourself down, you could feel the panic attack arising, so you pointed out things around you using your 5 senses. You had to use that strategy since you were very little, you got panic attacks a lot. 

You felt puke rising up your throat, you ran to the bathroom and puked your entire body contents out, or what felt like your entire body contents. Yep, you know you are pregnant. You decide to get ready and go get a few tests then go to Pen's. You didn't want to find out alone. 

You got dressed in sweats and a crop top, you didn't want to wear jeans. You grabbed a jacket and your helmet and decided a joy ride before going to Pen's sounded nice. You had the day off thanks to Emily, but you did have work tomorrow. You did have some paperwork to do so you would probably have to go in early for work. You were about t head out when your phone rang. 

"Hey bubbas." You said into the phone. 

"Hey babe, good morning." He responded. 

"How's your mom?"
"She is doing good actually, a lot better than I thought." 
"That's good. Have you talked to her doctor yet?" You had to get to the bottom of his shadiness. 

"Yes, he said that she has been having a hard time with the new medication I insisted she be put on." 

"Oh I'm sorry, what is her doctors name again?" 

"Uh, it's like Dr. Rumple or something weird. I have to go catch the bus so I love you see you tomorrow bye." 

"Love you t-" He cut you off by hanging up, oh Pen would hear all about this. 

You went to your computer to look up the doctor's name he gave you. The only name who came up is Michael Rumple who specializes in family medicine, so that can't be him. Why would he lie to you? 

You looked up the bus schedule in Houston, and there wasn't any busses that would stop by at the place he said his mom was, there was only three. One went to the lower part of Texas, one stayed in the city, and the last one crossed the border. What else is he lying about? 

You looked up the place he said his mom was staying and there is a clinic with that name but based on the doctors there Spencer would never let his mom find treatment there. You angrily grabbed your keys and went downstairs. Before you were headed off your phone rang.

"Hello?" You said. 

"Hi is this Dr. y/n y/l/n?" A familiar voice asked. You stopped for a moment. 

"This is she, who is this?" 

"This is Lucy Thomas I don't know if you remember me, but I thought I should reach out and thank you." Oh Lucy the one you stupidly brought into work your first few days. 

"Oh hey Lucy how are you?" 

"I'm better than good, I was wondering if we could meet up sometime just to talk." 

"Yeah, that would be amazing. How about I'll text this number when I'm free and we can arrange something?" 

"Yep that works, *you heard children in the background* I got to go, it was amazing talking to you." 

"You too Lucy. Bye." 

"Bye." She hung up. 

You sighed and drove off to the drugstore, you got four pregnancy test they only had one good one left so you took that one and three crappy ones, you also grabbed a couple snacks. You drove to Pens enjoying the air that rushed through you. You thought about last night, it's weird that the first day Spencer leaves you have a nightmare again. 

You shortly got to Pen's apartment and you walked up to her door, you knocked, she came and looked like she just woke up you giggled. "What y/n? It's like, early and we have the day off." 

"Penelope it is almost noon, I brought you coffee so open up." You demanded you had to talk to her. She sensed the urgency in your voice and let you in. You handed her the coffee which she thanked you for, you walked to her kitchen and dropped everything in the bags on the counter you grabbed the tests and held them up. "Spence is out of town, and I don't want to find out alone." 

Her eyes lit up, now she was awake. She pushed you into the bathroom. "Take them now!" She said. Wow she is really excited for you to be pregnant. You peed on all four which was actually kind of difficult but that's not the point. You washed your hands and walked out not looking at them. She grabbed a paper towel and told you to put them on it. You did facing them all up. She was so eager she was bouncing her leg. "I can't wait for a baby genius. OH MY GOD we have to call Derek and Savanah!" She said. 

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves we'll tell them after we tell Spencer." You said. 

"We? Uh-uh y/n you are telling him." She said. It hasn't even come back yet and she was already planning the child's entire future. "Wait where is Spencer?" She asked. 

"With his mom in Houston." You said. She looked shocked, oh here we go. 

"She isn't in Houston she is here. She lived with him while you were gone she just moved to a facility not far away before you got back." The sentence shocked you. 

"He keeps lying to me Pen, he said he was going to houston, but he took his passport. When I asked him the name of her doctor he lied. When I looked up his bus schedule he also lied about that." You said. 

"You know what Derek would say 'a little trouble in paradise'" She mocked. She must've been really missing Derek because she would not shut up about him. 

"How is little Hank? I haven't talked to Derek since he left." You asked. 

"Oh he is so cute." 

"Let me see." She pulled out her phone and showed you millions of pictures and videos of little Hank. He looks a lot like his dad, his little eyes are identical to his dads. She put the phone down and looked over at the tests her jaw dropping. "Oh now I'm afraid to look." You said. You looked. 

(-) First one had one line.
(+) Second one was positive.
(+)Third one was positive. 
(Pregnant) Read the fancier one.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Pen stood up and hugged you and danced around she was for sure going to get a noise complaint. 

"Spencer is going to be so happy." You said. You were filled with joy, and Spencer's baby. ;) You laughed and cried a little. You and Pen talked about this fetus's future for what felt like forever, you eventually had to go home. You took all the tests with you. Once you got home you crashed on the couch. 

A/N

Hey, finally she is preggers. I'm not writing a pregnancy plot in the next fic so I may be a little too excited about this. Love you guys. Fair warning the chapters are going to be a lot longer so updates are going to take longer lol.