Chap 29 -Love?

"The moment you start to wonder if you love that person. You do."

-Unknown

-

Alana's POV

Eyes closed and head rested on Trevor's shoulder, we just sat on the bridge watching the sunrise.

Serene.

A feeling that I craved since forever.

I loved how it easy I was able to achieve this feeling when I was with him.

"Snowflake? Wanna get breakfast?" Trevor softly questioned.

I shook my head, refusing the fact that this moment would have to end. My stomach was such traitor and decided to rumble at the loudest I've ever heard it.

Trevor chuckled heartily and he choked out, barely managing to contain all his laughter, "Snowflake...Haha! Snowflake...Let's go eat..."

Although there was no mirror to prove, I knew my face was redder than a tomato. (A?N: I would reference baboon's butt but I'm questioning myself right now at 1am so HEHHE)

Trevor got up and stretched out his hand for me to take in which I gladly gripped onto him.

We walked hand in hand, basking in the morning sun.

It has been years since I've watched the sun rise on this bridge alone and the morning sunlight has always given me hope, as if life would sort of get better.

Trevor with me here made me feel as if hope arrived.

-

Upon reaching the place Trevor wanted us to have breakfast at, my stomach could not help but rumble again.

This place was the epitome of breakfast in Averna.

Parallax Café.

It was the most exquisite café to eat at in the morning. The interior of the café was mainly wooden theme and it gave off a more homely vibe instead of the modern and futuristic ones that were rising in popularity.

I personally have never eaten here before but it has been around since I was in school and all my friends would tell me about it.

Those friends that disappeared thanks to my father...

I never got a chance to hang out and all my friends lasted for just a week.

Did I even have friends?

I shook my head as if I did that all my thoughts would just be shook out of my head.

Trevor led me inside to one of the tables that was empty right in the center where a nice wooden light hung right above it.

The café had a nice smell of aromatic coffee lingering in the air with a mix of savoury breakfast foods.

Trevor pulled put a chair for me and held up his hand to ask me to just wait at the table and he went off to the counter to order food for us.

-

Trevor's POV

Snowflake is gonna love this.

My mind was washed over with waves of happiness knowing that this was some kind of date with Alana.

My heart was fluttering and my toes could not stay still.

I felt like doing some kind of happy dance.

After ordering my food, I went back to the table to see Alana scanning over the café with some sort of longing in her eyes.