19.

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JAMAL'S POV:

Soon as she got done explaining all of it to me, I went round the house tipping all our shit looking for Hakeem's ass.

"What are you doing bro cool off" Tee said.

I stopped and put my middle finger up at her because she really was testing my patience.

I thought for one second and thought hell no. Family ain't got nothing to do with the streets she got her ass in this.

I ignored her.

She pushed me and said, "nigga they have money ON YO HEAD and what you worried about is HAKEEM, he done called it off for you, he not the enemy, the big ones are!!" She screamed.

"Wait what" I said.

"He hang with people that are up there you know....he was so mad about you being outside of his house and "potentially" calling the police so he called them to kill yo ass, when he got to the party he asked them to call it off but they ain't gonna do that. Once you call the order they hitting." She said.

"This bigger than Hakeem, Hakeem ain't the issue..." she said.

I got up the stairs and went to my room to sleep.

I'm finna sleep all my problems away.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

HAKEEM'S POV:

I heard somebody running up the stairs and the door slam shut.

I guess Jamal's home.

Meanwhile my ass in her wardrobe surrounded by all her clothes and shoes.

I began to think what the heck am I doing here, if my boys seen me simping so hard to the point where I'm in the closet they would laugh all day every day.

Fuck them anyway, I love her.

Then a second set of foot steps followed and I heard the door open.

I didn't get out until someone opened the wardrobe doors.

Damn the light was bright. I thought I made it to Heaven.

"Get yo ass up" Tee said.

"Ian gotta lie, I don't mind living up here" I said while patting all her shoes and shit.

She grabbed my arm with her long nails scraping my skin and put me on the bed.

Before I knew it her fingers were all over my face as she kissed me tongue and all.

I kissed her back. Nothing more. if she was comfortable kissing then so be it, I didn't wanna force nothing on her.

Few minutes later she was laying in my arms. "He was asking me where you were...." she said.

"It's cool as long as it stay a secret that I'm here, we cool but you gon have to tell him soon, don't put a relationship over you and your brother, I'll make it easier for you and get a hotel" I said as I rubbed her back. And she fell asleep.