A new friend?

TW//SWEARING.

Reader's POV: 

I woke up in a living room that I didn't recognize. I sat up quietly and looked around. I noticed a door way leading to a kitchen. In the kitchen was a man with blond hair, in a white T-shirt, and black pants. It looked like he was boiling water in a green kettle. I tried to sit up more but I was quickly stopped my my shoulder flared up in pain. I winced and bit my lip to prevent myself from crying out in pain. That's when I saw a white smiley face mask on the coffee table. I was in Dream's house.

'I need to get out of here.' I thought.

Ignoring the pain in my shoulder, I sat up and tried to get up and off the couch I was laying on. But when I stood up, I immediately fell. My limbs must still be partially frozen from the night before. I fell with a thud, alerting the man in the kitchen, who I assume is Dream, that I was awake. I tried to get up but my limbs said no and I fell to the ground again.

"Ah you're awake." The man said.

"Who are you?" I asked, trying to get up again.

The man chuckled.

"Make's sense that you don't recognize me, I mean my mask and hoodie are off." He said.

So it is Dream.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"My home."

"Wait you actually have a home? I just thought you were a homeless Teletubby." I said, managing to get off the floor. 

"Oh for gods sake." He said.

"Yes I actually have a home." He added.

I got back onto the couch.

"Would you like some tea?" He asked.

I was silent for a moment.

"No thanks." I said.

He gave me a nod and walked back to the kitchen.

A few minutes later he came back with two mugs of tea.

"I said I didn't want any." I said.

"I know, that's just for if you change your mind." He said.

"Now I have some questions to ask you." He said, taking a sip of the tea.

"How did you find my home?" He asked.

"If anything I found it by accident."

"Why are you so far from L'manburg?" 

"I went for a walk and got lost, now my turn to ask questions." I said, looking into his green eyes.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked.

"I'm bored and I have nothing else better to do." He said, shrugging.

"And if anything, I miss having someone to hang out with." He added.

I looked at him confused.

"Don't you have Sapnap amd George?" I asked.

"They stopped coming over." He said.

We sat in silence for a bit before I stood up.

"Well I should start heading back before people get worried." I said.

"It's dark out." Dream said.

"And?" I asked.

"You don't have a weapon and your injured."

I raised my eyebrow.

"Since when do you care? Last I checked your the one who threatened to hurt Tommy if I visited him. You also helped with the destruction of L'manburg." I pointed out.

"I don't but I know that there are other people who do, your communicator has been blown up with messages wondering where you are." He said, handing me my communicator.

I took it and sure enough I had like 50 unread texts from people wondering where I was. They were mainly from Techo, Tubbo, Ranboo, Phil and Ghostbur. I sent them all a text letting them know that I was fine and that I would be returning to L'manburg soon.

I sighed.

"So are you going to have the tea?" Dream asked.

"I already told you no." I said.

Dream stood up.

"Come on, I have a spare room you can stay in for the rest of the night." He said, walking to a hall behind the couch.

I stood there for a moment before hesitantly following him. He lead me to a medium sized room, on the far wall was a bed with a side table next to it with a little lamp on it. To the left of the door was a dresser. 

"I'll leave you to get settled." Dream said before closing the door.

I stood there for a moment and made my way over to the bed and sat down. I sure as hell wouldn't be sleeping. My communicator dinged, signaling that someone sent me a text. I opened it to find that I did indeed have a text message. It was from Phil.

Phil
Are you ok? You walked off during the funeral and no one has seen you since. I checked you house and no one was there.
10:00

I sighed before responding.

Me
Yah I'm fine, I just needed to clear my head and I got lost, but someone helped me and I should be heading back tomorrow morning.
10:05

Phil
Ok, stay safe.
10:05

I smiled a little.

'Glad he still cares.' I thought, lying on the bed.

As I stared at the ceiling the voices started to get louder.

CAN WE TRUST HIM?
E
GIVE ME BACK MY HAMSTER
AAAAAAAAA

I sighed. The voices were just being weird again, though one of them did get me thinking. Can I trust Dream? I mean he helped Schlatt and he did help destroy L'manburg. But he's helping me, and from what Tommy told me before he died, Dream stopped him from jumping the first time.

At the thought of Tommy, my eyes started to water. I quickly wiped away the tears and took a deep breath. I noticed that the voices were silent. Strange, yes they could be quiet but never silent. I sat up and looked around the room, only to discover a note on the dresser. I walked over to it and read it.

"Breakfast will be ready in a few, come out when your ready." I read out loud.

I set the note down and looked at the time. It was eight in the morning. I spent all night thinking.

I walked down the hall and into the kitchen. Dream was by the stove, making eggs.

"Ah good morning." He said when I entered.

"How did you sleep?" He asked.

"I slept fine." I lied.

He nodded his head and placed the eggs on two plates and handed me one. 

"I suggest you eat, you have a long journey head of you today." He said.

I hesitantly picked up the fork and poked the eggs.

"Don't worry, it's not poisoned." He said before taking a bite out of his portion. 

I gave him a look and then looked down at my eggs. They smelled and looked fine. I picked up the fork again and took a bite of the eggs. They tasted fine as well. I put the eggs on the counter, not really hungry.

"Are you going to finish them?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"I'm not really hungry." I said.

He nodded, not really beleving me but he put down his plate as well and walked over to a chest. He opened it and pulled out a stone sword. He gave me it and handed me a couple of apples.

"This should be enough to get you back to L'manburg." He said.

He lead me out side and pointed me in the direction of L'manburg. 

"Thank you." I said.

He gave me quick nod and walked back into his igloo. I stood there for another minute before walking in the direction of L'manburg.