!

DISCLAIMER
this story contains mature and sensitive topics such as

foul language
drug & alcohol use
graphic violence
manipulation
sex
gore
age gap

if any of these topics affect you, please don't read this. your mental health is far more important than a harry styles fanfic.

it's really easy to stop reading if you don't like it, so all negative comments will be deleted and the user will be blocked. and i'm not talking about criticism, i'm talking about unnecessarily rude comments. so please, just be nice.

i just want to preface that this is a HORROR story ... graphic violence, gruesome themes, and off putting ideas will be included in the story, so please be wary of that! it's not a story revolving solely around romance, so keep that in mind. you all know how much i like to set the scene and give heavy imagery, so just please, be mindful and know that i warned you lmao...

the age gap tw is specifically added because the main character is young, and while everything that happens relationship wise will be technically legal, i know it can still be triggering to some people, so be mindful if that's something that makes you uneasy.

other than that, i don't have anything else to say. hope you enjoy!

mwah!