Prologue

"Sabrina, stop!"

Sabrina Spellman whirled around to face whoever had shouted at her. She clutched Judas' silver to her chest. There was no way in heaven that she was letting go of it. Too much time and effort went into this quest for her to lose now. Her other hand unconsciously drifted upwards in self-defense. If this mysterious cloaked figure wanted to hurt her they would have already done so, but she wasn't going to take any chances.

"Whatever you do, don't give them that silver."

"What? Why? Who are you?"

The flurry of questions escaped her before she even had the chance to process them. How could she, when a million thoughts had flooded her mind? This could be a setup or a trick. Her mysterious visitor might have been one of the Plague Kings in disguise or Lilith making one final bid for the crown. When the figure lifted their hood she discovered that neither of her theories was correct.

"I'm you," the figure, well her, stated, "and I have had a very long day, so bear with me."

A voice in her head still told her this could be some kind of trick, but if it was, it was a very good one. The other Sabrina was dressed like her, walked like her, and even talked like her.

It was her. It had to be.

She lowered her hand and prayed to whoever they were praying to now that she was right. If she was wrong... No, she couldn't afford to think like that. Not at a time like this.

"That's not Judas in the wall," Other Sabrina insisted, "It's Caliban in a glamour, and the second you hand him that silver he'll win everything and trap you down here forever."

"But how do you know that?"

"Because it already happened to me."

Her face must have morphed into an expression of shock and confusion because Other Sabrina spoke up again.

"I know," Other Sabrina said, "It's complicated."

"Well, shouldn't we merge or something?"

"Ambrose would say so, yes, and we will, but first I have a supes crazy idea."

Perhaps she should be concerned about what ideas her other self had, but she wasn't. It was clear this other version of herself knew how to put an end to the threats that had been looming over her head for weeks. She would finally have her crown, and Aunt Zelda could finally start to pick up the pieces of their broken coven.

"I'm listening."

"We've made so many messes, and after everything, I saw happen to our family, and friends, I just wanna keep them safe. My idea would do that and it would give us everything we both want."

This must be some idea.

"We still want the throne and to be Queen."

Of course, she wanted the throne. It would give her the power she craved. Hell had been calling to her since before her Dark Baptism. It was a calling that had only grown more powerful since her coronation on Earth.

Earth.

She already missed it. Even now she was trying to find a way to split her time between the two realms without throwing off the balance of the universe. She had already made enough messes for one lifetime. Actually, a more accurate statement was that she had made more than enough messes for several lifetimes

"I guess we kind of do, but I still kind of want to be a teenager. Is that weird?"

"No, so, what do you say we do both?"