Give 'Em Hell Kid

"Hold her," Tristan ordered.

A man forged towards Aliza, no hint of remorse or sympathy in his eyes as he bent forward and grabbed her hand, yanking her to stand up.

"No!" Aliza yelled. She twisted the man's hand, and kicked his knee, making him fall to the ground. She had no intention of going without a fight.

Her family must be out there looking for her, Aliza could at least delay whatever was about to happen till they found her.

Aliza had no idea how she was feeling so brave all of a sudden, but the thought of sitting back and not doing anything out of fear made her heart pound.

"Let me go!" She yelled, punching another man who stepped towards her.

Tristan smiled, impressed by the girl's courage, there was a fire in her eyes despite being so young. He had to admit, she reminded him of Aurora for some reasons.

But he had to get his sister back and that meant following orders.

"I see my politeness has been misused by you," He commented, stepping over Lucien's body. 

"Though I'm not particularly surprised given your bloodline."

Aliza glared at Tristan when he leaned forward, smiling at her with wickedness.

"Suppose we have to do this in my way." Tristan glanced over his shoulder and said, "Bring him."

Her attention snapped behind Tristan, two men seemed to be dragging someone towards them.

Aliza's eyes widened, her gut twisting in horror.

"Dad?"

Rome snatched his hands away, running towards his daughter. Even though his head was throbbing violently by the blow that they gave him, Rome fell on his knees, hugging Aliza in a tight grip.

Hastily, he pulled away and ran his hands through her hair, checking if she was hurt or injured.

"Wh-what happened?"

Tears began to stream from Aliza's eyes when she noticed the state of Rome. A cut on his forehead, blood dripping down, and a huge purple bruise on his left cheek. Her heart ached to see her dad hurt and bleeding.

"Everything will be okay," Rome assured, holding Aliza's face in his hands, "Nothing bad will happen to you. Everything will be okay."

Tristan huffed softly, wanting to roll his eyes. He glanced at his men and gestured at Lucien, telling them to hold him. The vampires followed Tristan's every command.

Rome looked at Tristan, "Please, let her go. I will do anything you want, just please let her go." He begged, his lips quivering.

"Da-dad, you can do something," Aliza urged, "You can use your magic-"

"Don't even think about it," Tristan threatened, holding a knife against Rome's throat, pinning him against a tree.

"Please," Aliza cried, hoping that Vincent or Klaus would hurry up.

Tristan laughed, this was far too amusing than he thought. He felt a rush of thrill in his veins at the sight of Aliza's tears. 

The Mikaelson's youngest was now wrapped around his little finger, willing to obey his every command.

"How much have you been lying to her Rome?"

"What?" Aliza asked, noticing the crestfallen look on her father's face.

"Please," Rome begged.

"My, my, I knew they did not reveal everything, my lady." Tristan mocked, "But this just gets deeper,"