twelve

۵ Seb's Birthday Night ۵

Josie's pov

I woke up to me sleeping on seb's chest. My phone was ringing so I picked it up. It was Lizzie.

phone call with Lizzie
josie
lizzie?
ill be at your place in 15 minutes so we can go shopping
why do I need to go shopping ?
For seb's birthday party
Lizzie I have a shoot to go to later
Great see you in 15
end of call

I groaned as I saw the time, it was 8am this girl is really waking me up right now. Seb slowly started waking up. "mornin" I said with a smile and he smiled. "Lizzie is on her way I got about 10 minutes" I said and his eyes widen open.

"Apparently the shopping isn't done and oh we're supposed to pick you up in 20" I said and he looked at me like seriously. "Okay so I'll race home" he said getting up and I nodded yeah. We both changed, I put on leggings and a crop top. Then we walked into the parking garage to get his car. "Lizzie is here see you in 20" I said giving him a kiss.

We both smiled and walked away. I found Lizzie in the front and got in the car. "Good morning" Chris said and I looked them. "How are you two function you were more wasted than me" I said as I put my seatbelt on. They just laughed and said coffee.

They didn't get me coffee, how rude. "You called seb already right" Lizzie said looking at Chris driving. "Liz I'm driving so no" so Lizzie called him and told we'd be there in 15. He's probably not gonna have enough time so I asked to get coffee first but she said no.

We picked up seb and he was wearing grey sweats and a hoodie. "Now can we get me coffee" I said smiling and Liz said fine. I looked at seb as he buckled up and I smiled. He just smiled at me. We made it back to the mall. I finally gotten coffee into my system.

"Lizzie can we get food I'm starving" I said as we were dressing shopping. The boys were somewhere else. "As soon as find a cute outfit yes" she said looking for outfits. We finally found an outfit and grabbed lunch while the boys shopped.

It was around 1pm when I had to go for my shoot. Chris dropped me off at the warehouse where I was taking the photos. Afterwards I went home and just changed into some comfy clothes and took the makeup off.

I FaceTimed seb for a bit and we talked. "You excited for your birthday" I said as I held my phone. It started to get late and I could see seb was tired. We said good night and I fell asleep.

August 13 - Seb's birthday

I stayed up all night on face time with seb. I was the first to wish him a happy birthday. I woke up around noon when Liz asked if I could go over to help set up. I said yeah and I'd be over in 20. I wore this outfit :

I drove over to papa downey's place to help Lizzie

I drove over to papa downey's place to help Lizzie. Once I arrived, she made me decorate the cake she baked. "She is determined" Robert said walking into the out Jen Anaí decorated the cake. "It's Lizzie she's a perfectionist" I said and then Chris got here and helped us put up balloons.

I finished the cake and put it back in the fridge. Finally guests started arriving and Seb was already here. I saw him walking into the kitchen towards the fridge. I ran over there and stood I front of the fridge. "Josie move" he said laughing reaching for the handle.

I slapped his hand and said "nope your cake is in there and you can't see it" with a smile and he giggled at me. "Says who" he said putting his hands in his pocket. "Me the cake decorator" and he just laughed at me. I grabbed his beer from the drink.

I got a little tipsy with Lizzie. "Josie can you find seb for the cake" Lizzie said coming up to me and Chris. I smiled and nodded yes. "Tom have you seen seb" I said as I walked outside and he said no. Mackie said he might have gone upstairs to talk to his mom. So I walked upstairs and found him in the guest room.

"Hey you" I said as I knocked on the door that's half way open. "Sorry I was on the phone with my parents" he said as he sat on the bed. I walked over sat next to him. "You okay?" I asked looking at him as he looked at his hands. "Yeah I'm good just need a drink" he said with a smile on his face as he looked at me.

"Well your in luck birthday boy it's cake time" I said standing up looking at him. "Oh you mean the cake you won't let me see" he said giving a small laugh looking up at me. I smiled and nodded my head yes. "Come on there waiting" I said holding my hand out. He grabbed it and stood up. "Fine but cake smashing" he said looking at me before we left the room. "Pinky promise" I said holding out my pinky.

We walked downstairs and gathered around him. Chris handed me a small cake lizzie got specifically for the cake smash. Apparently the plan is to have Chris and mackie pretend to get him but I would do it. We lit the candles and sang happy birthday.

After he blew the candles out, chris and mackie walked up to him. "Guys no" seb said looking at them backing up. I got him from behind and Chris just laughed. "I'm sorry" I said with a smile and his face covered in cake. Lizzie quickly grabbed the actual cake. Then seb started going in for a hug and my little body can't outrun him.

He grabbed me by my waist and hugged me. He rubbed some of his cake onto my face and hair. After pictures, we both went to the bathroom to get the cake off. "You pinky promised" seb said and I looked at him with a smile. "They forced me okay" I said grabbing a towel from underneath.

"You got it in my hair" I said as I looked in the mirror and he just laughed. "Now my hair gonna be sticky" I said and he just tried not to laugh. He looked at me and smiled. He grabbed my hair and was about wipe his face with it. "No seb no" I said backing up and grabbing my hair out of his hands. Our face a few inches apart.

He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and he grabbed me by my hips and moved me on top of the counter. Where we continued to make out. I started to push his jacket off the when the door open. Tom ran to the toilet and started throwing up.

We looked at each other and I got down. I quickly wiped my face and helped Tom as seb cleaned his face. Seb got Tom some water and we had just sit on the couch for the rest of the night.

end of chapter.