Chapter 2

"Mama?" Jonah asked.

"Yes baby?" Clara said.

"Jackson said that you can teach me how to dance," Jonah said.

"Yeah I can," Clara said. "You want to go learn how to dance?"

"Clara shower," Steve said. "And Shawn."

"Mama are you busy?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah baby," Clara said. "Maybe if you go ask Freya nicely she'll teach you what she knows."

"Okay mama," Jonah said.

Clara walked off with Steve to everyone's room.

"Clara shower and then you have all the time in the world," Steve said.

"Yes dada," Clara said.

Clara stripped down leaving her clothes in the hamper. Steve did the same following her into the bathroom where Bucky, Natasha, and Sam were in the oversized shower that could technically fit everyone if they wanted to.

"Clara and I are coming in," Steve said.

Clara and Steve went into the shower joining the others.

"Clara you didn't get any injuries right?" Sam asked checking her over.

"Nope," Clara said.

"I don't want any scares like with your last pregnancy," Sam said.

"Relax I'm fine," Clara said.

"So I know Jackson was born on October 31st," Bucky said.

"Yes?" Clara asked.

"Shawn was also born on October 31st?" Bucky asked.

"Yes," Clara said.

"Okay and so were you," Bucky said.

"I don't understand where you're going with this," Clara said.

"Your baby is also due on October 31st," Bucky said. "So what's with you getting pregnant around the same day you were conceived?"

"You were the same bastard who got me pregnant two out of the three time," Clara said.

"True," Bucky said.

"Clara no cursing," Natasha said.

"Yes mistress," Clara said.

Sam wordlessly got out along with Natasha.

"Mrs. Barnes, Ms. Barnes is waiting for you," FRIDAY said.

"Tell her I'll be right there FRIDAY," Clara said. "That's my queue boys."

"We we're going to invite you to a threesome but if you want to do that we can wait for ya," Steve said.

"Yes and I thought you all said I was only able to give head?" Clara said.

"Exactly doll," Bucky said. "Give Steve head as I enter his ass."

"And why would I do that?" Clara asked getting out.

"Wash out that slutty mouth of yours," Bucky said. "If you want to use your mouth as a potty we'll treat it like a potty."

"Are you suggesting Steve peeing inside of my mouth Sargent?" Clara asked.

"Yes," Bucky said.

"We'll I have things I need to do," Clara said.

"We'll see you at dinner," Steve said.

"See you you then Captain," Clara said. "Farewell our parting is such sweet sorrow."