heaven is you, bucky barnes

TITLE:  heaven is youLOVE INTEREST: bucky barnesOC: reverie abigail harkness FACECLAIM: brianne howeyYEAR: tfatws season  1STATUS: open

LOVE INTEREST: bucky barnes
OC: reverie abigail harkness
FACECLAIM: brianne howey
YEAR: tfatws season  1
STATUS: open

DESCIPTION
In which they reunite after tears of being apart

or

in which he finds his peace in the witch he failed to kill

SUMMARY
Reverie Abigail Harkness was born the 11th of July 1663 to Evanora Harkness and the younger sister to Agatha Harkness. Growing up Reverie and Agatha were raised practicing magic as over time their magic grew despite Reverie being so much younger than Agatha her magic was destined to be more powerful than her older sister made Agatha grow jealous and envious of her sister who was destined to be more powerful than her.

So Agatha went down a different path, one of dark magic. Which resulted in in her being trialled by the coven and ended up in the death of Evanora Harkness and the disappearance of Agatha Harkness and a confused and conflicted Reverie Harkness who had to lead what was left of the coven without the most powerful witches.

Despite the coven losing most of their most powerful witches it still managed to thrive and grow with Reverie as their leader.

Reverie went on with her life despite being clueless about what actually happened to her mother and sister though it always haunts her.

After ruling the coven for over 200 years, her daughter took over as leader in hopes of letting her mother live a normal life as she made so many physical and emotional sacrifices for the coven.

That was in the year 2000, since then she spent all her time traveling and helping other non Salem witches with their magic and overall just enjoying her time of peace.

After seven years of peace to herself, Reverie Harkness was hunted down by the Winter Soldier. Hydra got word of a woman who constantly fooled their assasination attempts so they sent their best to kill her unfortunately for them they weren't informed of Reverie's abilities so when the Winter Soldier Soldier to do the job she laughed as he tried to snap her neck or slit her throat open.

For her it was amusing for him it was irritating, constantly questioning why she won't die.

Despite trying to kill him Reverie had no beef or grudge against Bucky because to her, underneath all the guy liner, armour and knives he was pretty cute.

As time went on Bucky got better and Reverie continued to live her life and making friends along the way.

After surviving the five years where billions of people were dead she gets a call from an old friend of hers for some help she reunites with the man who tried to kill her over a decade ago.

And that's when they both become smitten for eachother yet again.

NOTES
- based off Heaven is you by Joshua Bassett

- Reverie's daughters name is Evanora after her mother.

- you can decide to plays her daughter

- she has a best friend who's also a witch

- you can decide the name and fc of her best friend

- Reverie happens to be one of the two people who wield chaos magic.

-her being the leader of the coven gives her the privilege of wielding chaos magic to protect her coven and keep them hidden.

- she will always protect the coven with her life

- she misses Agatha a lot

- she doesn't know that Agatha is around or in westview

- bucky thinks he doesn't deserve reverie

- she is the first person that Bucky properly opens to

- PLS MAKE HER AND BUCKY ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE

- her and the Wilson's are brotps

- she makes jokes and always where's a smile she's also extremely sarcastic

- she's extremely smart and not just in magical terms

- she uses her magic almost all the time

- if you have any questions feel free to pm me

- DON'T FORGET TO TAG ME AND GIVE ME CREDIT