20.

1 week later..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TEE'S POV:

This the first time in a long time since I been to school, I've honestly lost all motivation. Only thing keeping me going is my ambition to be successful.

I left Hakeem in my room and told him to call me at my break in case weird ass niggas kill him while I'm gone.

Yeah because he can call you when he's dead?

"Hey you good?" I said as I walked in through the gates.

"Tee you ain't got to worry about me, just bring me back some wings and fries when you come back" he said licking his lips.

"No...you best pick up yo legs and walk" I said laughing.

"shut the fuck up" he said smiling. "I slipped a rack in yo bag anyways so you getting me that shit or imma end up slipping something else inside of you"

"Oop not the dirty talk" I laughed. "One word. Celibate, but I'm at the gates now, call me at break ok?"

"I got you" he said and ended the call.

It was hella weird walking in without Jaliyah. I walked in and headed to my class and I was early. I ended up looking at some of my notes and scrolling through my phone.

Kayla: hey girl, you good?

I let her know I was good and then the room started filling up. Professor Manning walked in and he sho did look surprised to see me.

Like yes nigga i'm in class, i've been gone but i'm back, what Nicki ninja say, 'I fell back I had a baby' minus the baby part.

I flashed him my salty smile. I love doing that when people stare at me.

"Alright, I have an announcement to make, lesson today is gonna be short."

"I'll be talking through some points and then I'll give yall the chapters I'd like for you to read" he said.

Great I done missed a whole week and it's when I return that we ain't got proper work to do. This why I never bother to come in.

So I started to pack my folder and books and walk out when he said, "Tee sit down."

Just when I thought he was finished he had more to say.

"And last of all I got sent this on my email by someone "anonymous" he said as he opened his computer and connected it to the projector.

This shit was getting long asf, I wanted to leave and do anything but BE at school, until I hear the audio of the video he played.

"Nigga your bitch wanna be me, respect me nigga"
Oh shit, that's me.

I sat right back down.

"Just take this damn package to the house across the street" the other voice said.

Oh my goodness, I was gonna die.

"Alright, my point is, we can't learn about narcotics and drug Laws in the United States if you hang around with people who are involved in these type of stuff."

Everyone got up and left because this all sounded like bullshit, me included.

"Tee, stay behind"

Ugh, he knows it's me in the video for sure.

Bruh I'm pretty sure everybody knew it was me because I'm the only black nigga in my class who can say "nigga".

"Yes it was me, yes I have associates involved in this shit and yes to whatever else you about to say" I said walking towards him.

"Tee I knew it was you because your name was on the front of the envelope, believe me I know the effects of this stuff and I'm advising you that you step away from these shenanigans" he said.

Shenanigans???

"I'm sorry but Professor" I said smiling "you don't know me, I'm doing all this shit for them, to change the same cycle of being on the streets. I want to really open doors of opportunities for them so I ain't dropping nobody."

"Anyway who the fuck are you to tell me what I can and can't do" I said jerking my head back. "You ain't my daddy" I said walking out.

The room was silent.

"Professor you supposed to say 'yeah I'm not' why you quiet" I said confused.

"Oh hell nawww" I said laughing.

Me and Jamal have a tendency to laugh when we in mad serious situations. Somebody will be crying and we'd just laugh.

"you tryna tell me you walked out on us to become a shitty ass Professor, OH HELL TO THE MOTHAFUKIN NOOOO" I said laughing.

"Tee, sit down let's talk" he said directing me to the chair.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀