Chapter Six

This chapter is sort of long. The next chapter there will be more Chris content! I know there aren't many of you that are reading my story but for those of you who are...You are so appreciated <3
I love that there's other fans who love Chris Evans as much as I do.   There's no warnings for this chapter!

It had been a couple days after the premiere. Chris still hasn't called or texted. You spent your days with Tom doing even more interviews about the new movie.

Right now you were at Nick Jonas's party that he had for the cast and crew.

You posted pictures on your Instagram with Nick and his wife. Also some goofy selfies with Tom on your insta story.

Tom clearly had too much vodka and had came out of nowhere with small sandwiches.

@y/n: Always a fun time with the Jonas's @nickjonas @priyanka

"Y/n, look at these sandwiches! They're so small!" Tom drunkly spoke.

"Yes, Tom they're so small. I think we should get going. I already called happy."

Tom heard nothing come out of your mouth. Happy arrived shortly after and Nick helped you put Tom in the car. I told Happy to take Tom home first this time.

We arrived at Tom's house. He lived in a beautiful small mansion, on the coast of Malibu. Since Tom was already a successful actor he had much more money than you.

You and Happy helped Tom up the stairs, you both placed him in his bed and you took off his shoes. You placed a blanket over him and were closing the door when Tom said...

"Stay. Y/n! Please would you stay?"

Happy looked at you and shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll stay with him Happy you go on ahead. Thanks." You hugged Happy goodbye.

Tom lived with his best friend Harrison but he was away doing a project in England. Casually Tom's mom and brothers would go and visit him but that didn't occur often.

"Okay I'll stay." You looked at Tom but he was fast asleep. You went over into the guest room and took off your heels and drifted to sleep.

*the next morning*

Tom was still sleeping when you woke up at 9am. You peeked in his room and he was snoring. You figured he'd be out until noon. You got up and went over to the fridge to see what Tom had to make breakfast. All he had were eggs, some milk and bread. You began to heat some scrambled eggs.

Tom had a huge flat screen TV.

Episodes later, I heard Tom's door open.

"WHO'S THERE? LISTEN MAN IM FREAKING SPIDER-MAN!" He starts yelling.

"Tom? Relax, it's Y/n!" I put my hands up in surrender.

"Y/n? Oh my god, you scared me love."

"You'd really use your Spider-Man character if I was an intruder? You're adorable." I giggled.

"Yeah, uhm, could we not speak about this to anyone?"

"My lips are sealed." I winked.

"Ugh I have such a headache, why did you let me drink so much last night?"

"Excuse me mister but I tried telling you."