Remedial Course

Izuku's POV

   Eri smiled happily as we entered the training area, seeing the many children that were already there. Mr. Aizawa and Eri led us to where All Might and Present Mic were sitting, and Aika laughed boisterously seeing the frustrated expression on Kacchan's face.

   Before following the others to where we were supposed to spectate, I walked towards Kacchan and Todoroki to bid them good luck. 

   "Kacchan, I'm going to be sitting up there with the others." I smiled, placing a hand on his shoulders. "I'm sure you'll be fine."

   I looked into his eyes, but Kacchan looked away with a red hue dusting over his face. I stared at him in slight confusion before turning towards Todoroki.

   "I'm sure you're going to great too, Todoroki." I smiled. "I'll be cheering for you."

   "Thanks..." Todoroki replied, looking away.

   Just as I was about to leave to the spectating area, two figures walked towards us. One I realized to be the Inasa and the other was the girl Toga was pretending to be during the hero license exams.

   "Hey Inasa." I said, waving towards him and the girl as they got closer. 

   "Hey!" The tall boy replied.

   "Hello, I'm Izuku Midoriya." I said, turning to the girl with my hand stretched out for her to shake. "Nice to meet you."

   "I-I'm Camie." The girl smiled, shaking my hand. "You're that celebrity, right? It's such an honor to meet you."

   "Thank you, Camie." I smiled, a small feeling of guilt bubbling inside me as I realized that she might have been able to pass the license exams if Toga hadn't taken her identity. "Well, it seems that I have to get going. Maybe I can talk to you guys later."

   "Of course! We'll see you later!" Inasa said, waving at me. I waved back.

   Smiling, I walked to where the others were, seating myself between Mr. Aizawa and Aika. Eri eagerly climbed into my lap, her eyes sparkling as she pointed at the numerous children that came into the training area.

   "Whoa!" Eri gasped. "There are kids like me!"

   "Yep!" I laughed. "It seems that those four were tasked to connect with those children."

   "Will Bakugou be alright?" Aika snorted. "By his personality, I doubt he'll make any good impressions."

   "No, Uncle Katsuki's really cool!" Eri said, shaking her head. "He's really scary but he's cool."

   Aika laughed and patted Eri's head. I spotted All Might returning to his seat but decided to ignore it and talk to him about it later. I laughed as I watched Kacchan and Todoroki struggle with the children. 

   I suppose they were hoping for the kids to be calm and shy like Eri which was a grave assumption. The kids were wild which makes sense, hearing the teacher's description of the problem children.

   "Whoa, it actually seems that Bakugou's containing his anger for once..." Aika said, leaning in to see the said male stand in the middle of a circle of children. "Or not."

   Kacchan had sent around half the children surrounding him flying with his quirk, mini explosions erupting from his open palms. I sighed, a small smile formed on my lips when I realized that he wasn't using his full power. Just contained enough for the children to understand the power he holds. Nothing more, nothing less.

   Todoroki decided to introduce himself calmly, but he was called boring. A brown haired kid actually started making fun of the metal capsules that were linked to his belt. 

   "Todoroki, you're doing just fine!" I shouted, stifling my laughter. 

   Todoroki looked up at me and with a faint blush on his cheeks, turned back towards the kids, his lips tugging up into a small smile.

   Inasa went on to befriend the particularly notable troublemakers which also failed terribly. His tactics were used against by one sly child, which I had to say was pretty amusing to watch.

   However, seeing that Kacchan had used his quirk and being fueled by Camie's proposition, the kids began to start using their quirks themselves. I gulped at the sudden chaos that was blooming at the training ground. 

   Eri watched wide-eyed and Aika snorted, a dark smirk forming on her face as she watches Kacchan suffer. I glanced at the teachers who seemed a bit surprised at the turn of events, but judging by the small smiles on All Might's and Mr. Aizawa's faces, I assumed it wouldn't be a cause of concern. 

   I sighed, shaking my head, and only a quiet chuckle left my throat. I watched the events unfold below.

   "Although fighting the children with quirks might brew ill intentions, it seems like neither sides are willing for a peaceful conversation..." I muttered, analyzing the situation. 

   "I wish I had friends too..." Eri mumbled from her place on my lap.

   I frowned in sympathy and pain, being reminded of my past. I let out a sad chuckle and hugged Eri, comforting her and telling her that she'll be able to make friends soon.

   Before I can say anything else to comfort the young girl, Eri suddenly bounces up and points to the training field below. I looked down to see what was happening, only for my sight to be blocked by clouds of smoke. 

   "Goodness...Kacchan better not injure any of them to seriously." I mumbled, swatting some of the smoke away from my face.

   "Hah, you know very well yourself that he's going to somehow." Aika snickers. "I bet at least one kids going to cry because of him."

   "Hmm...Then I bet that everything's going to be fine." I said. "At least...hopefully nothing goes wrong."

   But my feelings of concern and anxiety wouldn't go away as quickly as I would've wanted it to, especially when I saw the evil glint of mischief in Kacchan's eyes.

    "Goodness..."