CH. SEVEN | My Truth

IT HAD BEEN FOUR LONG YEARS.
since the Warriors of Marley had been gone. Their departure so long ago, only to come back with a woman who had taken the Jaw Titan by accident, deemed the mission a complete failure.

Three of the six sent out returned. Zeke, Pieck, and Reiner.

Marcel ended up getting eaten a couple hours after arriving. Annie was found out and captured. Bertholdt was eaten as well.

It seemed to be the end. Paradis was finally fighting back.

The Attack Titan, the Titan Marley was so desperate of retrieving lay in the hands of an Eldian within the walls.

War had broke out a year ago, causing Marley to take action and go back to their usual way of resolve. The Warriors and Titans.

But our enemies weren't dumb. They knew what Marley would use to take them out. Eventually, they made a weapon that could kill a Titan with one hit, including a Warrior.

In the meantime, I was fighting in the war until the Warriors had finally came through somewhat. The training I put so much effort into became of great use.

During my time in training, beating my ass down to the brim and climbing ranks, I had managed to earn a spot in the military as their number one prized possession.

The strongest weapon they had to offer.

According to the head of the military, other rival nations had feared my power.

Everyone collectively agreed that I had the strength and agility of the whole Marleyan military which consist of one million soldiers. Including the fleets.

It seems like they all had exaggerated a bit there.

The people in Liberio called me an angel from heaven. Sent down to bring power back to the Eldian society.

They called me a Warrior.

I didn't care so much for titles anymore.

Every Marleyan soldier hated me with a passion.

"A female Eldian Warrior candidate who didn't make the cut, stronger than us?" is what they said while laughing.

I could only stand there and glare, holding every ounce of hate I had for them.

They didn't even bother putting me into the Eldian unit when going to war either. I was 'too good for my own being to be sacrificed amongst those devils.'

But it also wasn't just for my combat skills when fighting, or my strength that no one else in the history of the military has seen.

Nope, not at all.

No one ever expected it from me, in fact I doubt they even had faith in what I could do.

I pulled through, got my shit rocked, and made it to a spot where I belonged.

My sacrifices brought my to the place I desired most.

Yet they still fucking saw me as nothing but a tool in their toolbox.

These past six years, I haven't learned anything more of what was to happen to me if the Founding Titan was retrieved. It only drove my hate for the Marleyan society longer.

My blood was still in the picture. Yet I didn't have a damn clue of why, who or what wanted it.

What was so special about me? What was so special my blood that they had to kill my mother just to possess it?

The question that riled through my head, sank to the back of my mind while I focused on my training.

I spent my time when away from war, combat training the future Warrior candidates like the past Warriors had recommended.