XIV

"What did you said Malfoys?"

Y/n pov
I was just sitting on the train going home. Not gonna lie I didn't want to go home, I asked my father to stay at Hogwarts but he insisted. So here I am going home. At the station I waited an hour before he showed up "ya kidding me you wanted me to go home but you can't even pick me up" "I'm sorry I had work" "let's just go." He seemed hurted by my words but I don't care.

"How was it at school" he began "fine" "I need to tell you that over three days were going to a party at the Malfoys" "I choked on a piece of carrot "what did you said Malfoys?" "Yeah" "why did you got invited" "you know friends of friends and stuff like that." I couldn't believe it I was going to a party at Draco's house "and I need to come with you right" "I would love to cause Amanda isn't." "Well I'll come if I can go shopping for something" "you'll need to get a ball dress every girl will be wearing one."

I couldn't believe I was going to see his house. Well house more a castle but never mind I needed to get a dress. So my dad give me some money I here I'm standing between all those amazing dresses. I wanted to pick something different, not something who doesn't suit me of course not. Just something different.

After 3 hours of looking and 10 times fitting a dress I finally found the perfect one. I hope my dad likes it because it shows shoulders and that's enough for my dad. I decided to buy it. Maybe on that party or I don't know what it was I would met a boy, who knows. I decided I would wear my black heels from yule ball again.

At home it was boring, Amanda was in her room or with her friends, dad always worked. So I was always waiting and doing nothing for two days straight. Today it was the party at the manor, I was excited. I took a long hot shower, blow dried my hair and did my makeup. I did myself a hair style that I practiced during those famous two boring days, and did my dress on.

Her dress

(Imagine it coming to the ground)

Her hairstyle

I was ready and so was my dad

I was ready and so was my dad. "Waw y/n you look really good" he complimented me "you also look good in that suit dad" he smiled. I think he didn't particularly liked the dress but he didn't wanted to ruin my moment. I took his arm "let's go gentleman" "oh my lady you're right" i laughed on his answer and so did he. I never really saw him laughing often but when he did you could see his eyes sparkle. I would give anything to see him laugh every day.

We arrived at the manor, I imagined it in a thousand ways but it was incredible. So big and dark but elegant and pretty. I entered the hall arm in arm with my dad. There stood a women welcoming the guests I guess it was his mom. Next to her stood a long blond haired man probably his dad. While his mom smiled and was really sweet his dad was dry in his words and severe.

"Ow hello mister Rubish and?" She looked over at me "uhm I'm y/n Rubish his daughter" "hello sweetheart" she was so sweet and beautiful. My dad gave Lucius (I remembered his name suddenly) a handshake and we went inside. There were a lot of people some were drinking some talking and a few were even dancing.

I left my dad who started talking to a men and went to the bar "a limonade please" I wanted something strong but my dad was here "here you are" "thank you" I turned around I bumped into someone spilling the limonade all over that person. "Omg in so sorry it was my fault I wasn't looking" "y/n?" I looked up and faced Draco "Hi" "what are you doing here" "my dad was invited and I came with him" "I like your dress."

Now it was too much he really was sick "thank you and sorry for the limonade." "Don't worry I'll do something else on" he turned around and started to leave "you're coming" "uhm yes" so here we were heading to his room I guess. The manor was incredibly beautiful "it's really pretty here" I said "my mom has taste" he laughed. He opened a door and we entered what seemed to be his room.

He went to his closet and took an other black suit out of it. Jeez how many of those did he had? 35,67? He took his wet suit of leaving him in his boxers, only his boxers. I turned around cause it was awkward. "It's okay it's not the first time you see me in my boxers" "yeah I think I already woke up twice in your bed" we bursted into laughter "yeah and every time were half naked and you pretend we didn't do anything" "it's true I promise you" "Draco I was laughing I believe you."

He did his other suit on and did his hair again. When he was done he came closer to me, extremely close. We were nearly nose to nose I needed to keep myself on to not laugh. But he, he looked serious I don't know how to explain there was something into his eyes I can't explain. Suddenly he grabbed my neck like we always do as a joke and pushed me against the wall. But this time instead of laughing like we always did our lips crashed onto each other's. This is what we wanted for so long.