* Chapter Forty-Five *

[TimeDeos POV]

A black haired man wearing a beanie walked through the door, yawning, he looked pale and ill...
"m-morning". He stumbled towards us until he reached the table and placed his elbows on it while rubbing the bridge of his nose...

"What happened to you?" I asked, I felt a small amount of worry shoot through me

He made a small mumbling noise and winced... Schlatt looked at me in the eyes before looking back at the Quackity. Jschlatt got out of his chair but before he could do anything else Quackity ran towards him and tightly hugged him... "Woah whats up with you?". Once again we got no answer, he only cuddled closer into the man... Schlatt had a look of concern plastered over his face as he rubbed circles into the smaller mans back... 

A while had passed and Quackity has still said nothing. By now Schlatt had sat him down on a seat next to him... Every now and again Schlatt would ask me to fetch him a drink of beer which made me shudder since it was still way too early for that... Then finally Quackity said something

"Why are you dinking so early?" He mumbled, the black haired male was cuddling into the side of the other 

"THATS WHAT I SAID! ITS DISCUSTING", I flung the beer can over to the man, he caught it just before it could hit Quackity

"I've always drank in the morning", Schlatt replied, opening his drink

"I know..." Quackity mumbled while sitting up slightly 

he winced again, "Does it taste nice?" 

i raised my eyebrow in confusion however Schlatt just responded with his honest opinion, "I guess so? I mean, its better at night and probably not a good idea but if you have anything better to do..." 

"No... No i don't..." He rolled his eyes and played with the strings of the hoodie he was wearing

"MORNING!" I heard a loud yell from behind us, Tommy sounded happy, surprisingly...

"Morning Tommy!" I smiled and patted the seat next to me, When he sat down his face was dipping wet... his eyes were still slightly red but it barley see able. I noticed his normally blue eyes had red streaks in them and his black veins had started to fade back again...

"Its so hot today", He complained brushing the sweat off of his face... "So how-"
Before Tommy could carry on Quackity ran out of the room and slammed his door... 
"Whats his problem?" 

"..." Schlatt and I made eye contact before he got up to go to the door... It was locked but he just walked through it... 

"Your all weird..." Tommy rolled his eyes 

[Quackitys POV]

I slammed the door and ran down the basement stairs, I ran to my bathroom threw up in the toilet... I started to cry as the pain in my stomach was becoming unbearable. I felt a hand rest on my shoulder as another rubbed my back softly but I didn't care about that right now. Once I had finished I pushed my back against the wall and pushed my hair back, feeling the heat radiate from my head. Schlatt was stood up in front of me with a small worried look in his eyes...

"Quackity..." He mumbled reaching a hand out o help me up

"I'm okay!" I smiled and stood up before flushing the toilet, I walked over to the sink so i could  wash my hands and face.

"Don't lie to me..." He growled 

I hummed while looking in the mirror... "I'm not lying, why would i-" 

"YOU JUST THREW UP IN THE FUCKING TOILET!" He shouted at me, "I DON'T THINK THATS OKAY". He placed a hand on my shoulder and sighed as he guided me to my bed... I sat on it and stayed there for a moment while Schlatt looked around my room, making sure not to get his horns caught in the fairy lights.

Not long after he crouched down and picked something up... "So that's why your like this..." I looked up, i was slightly nauseous... But i knew what he was holding...
"Why the fuck would you do this?"  He sucked the things next to me on the bed in anger which made me flinch, "What made you think that was a good fucking idea?" 

"i-", I felt tears start to fill my eyes 

He brushed his hair back with a shaky hand, "Injecting heroin?" He mumbled... "Drinking the rest of the alcohol i fucking took off of you?! Why?!" 

"I don't know why..." I lied

Almost instantly i felt a slap across my face. I started to panic and pushed myself away from him... I heard him sigh... "Stop lying..." He grumbled, "Do you want to end up like me?" He shook his head, picked up the empty bottle of alcohol and used syringe... 

"your not... wh- I don't..." He was lost for words... Before i could react he dragged me off of the bed and pulled me into a tight hug. I froze for a second, thinking he was going to hit me...