31'

𝟑𝟏' 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡

꧁꧂

Wanda walked downstairs to see Hayley leaving, "Bayou?" the girl said to the hybrid, "Yeah, just going to check something out." Hayley said, "But it's night" Wanda told her, "I'll be back soon." Hayley said before leaving. Kol came up from behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, Wanda sighed and leaned back against his chest.

"You alright love?" Kol asked noticing how tense she's been lately, "Yeah, but this entire family being depressed isn't helping." she said thinking bout how Klaus hasn't left the compound in months.

"Welcome to my life." Kol smirked as he turned her around, Wanda laughed and Kol leaned down capturing her lips in a kiss. Wanda snaked her arms around his neck as Kol gripped her thighs wrapping them around his waist.

The Original sped into his room where he set Wanda down as she took off his shirt, Kol immediately reconnected their lips and led her to the bed, Kol fell on his back as Wanda straddled his lap. Wanda left his lips and took off her own shirt as Kol watched "I could get used to this view." the vampire smirked, Wanda rolled her eyes and started to trail kisses from his jawline down his neck.

Kol flipped them so that he was now top, he smiled and crashed their lips together as Wanda fumbled with his belt.

The vampire left her lips and made his way down her collarbone towards her chest, leaving a hot trail of kisses where he touched.

It was safe to say the two soulmates had a restless time.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Kol opens his eyes and smiles when he sees Wanda's sleeping form next to him. He checked the time and remembered he had to meet with his brothers, the Original placed a sweet kiss on the girl's bare shoulder before getting out of bed to redress himself.

He walks out of his room into the office where his two older brothers were already gathered, "Did I miss anything?" the younger Mikaelson asked. "On the contrary I was just getting started." Klaus told his younger brother.

"We have the Guerreras where we want them. We have them waiting, we have them worried, and now, we know they're an army with no defenses against an Original." Klaus informed. "We don't know that for certain." Elijah said, "If they haven't made a move it's likely because they can't." Kol said.

"Either way, I'm willing to gamble." Klaus told him, "It's too risky! The stake didn't just disappear, someone has it." Elijah firmly said, upset that his brother wasn't taking this seriously.

"That bloody stake will be the end of me." Kol muttered, hating the damn stick. Klaus sits down at the table, just as he feels one of the moonlight rings being activated to keep the wearer from turning, weakening him "Tonight, we just have to plant the right seeds, and for that, we need help." the hybrid said.