She's mine and mine alone

⚠️Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Artemis
Mr and Mrs Chekhov, Everice, Todd, Dimitri and I walked quickly through the courtyard while listening to the panic shouts and cries of the Crimson Blood wolves. We arrived at the packhouse where Alessandro and Vincent were standing around, talking with several wolves at once.

"Alessandro! Vincent!" Dimitri shouted.
Both turned around and saw us standing there and excused themselves from the wolves they were conversing with and came over to us.
"We didn't see it coming Dimitri I swear! We were just coming in from border patrol when some of the guards cane and told us that Vasili escaped from the dungeons," Vincent said.

"Ravenna. Where is she?" Todd asked. "If Vasili escaped, do you think they're together now?"
"Vasili is the leader of the rouges that attacked me?" I asked.
"Yes. Ravenna is his sister," Dimitri said as he walked past Alessandro and  Vincent and went up into the packhouse.
"Ravenna and Vasili are gone now, a few of our wolves who she injured  are being healed by Bria as we speak," Alessandro told us.

"Ravenna was waiting on the outskirts of the territory, she sent one of her warriors to us with a note," Vincent said as he dug in his pocket and produced a piece of paper which he handed to Dimitri to read. Dimitri read it and growled lowly and stuffed the paper in his jeans pocket.

"What did the paper say Dimitri?Is it urgent?" I wanted to know.
"It's nothing love. Forget about it," Dimitri said.
"To hell with that!" I exclaimed as I thrust my hand into his pocket and pulled put the piece of paper before he could snatch it back.
I read the paper and my eyes widened in shock.
How did he find me?

Dear Artemis
You must be wondering how I found you right? I have friends I have resources and I have links. So you're mated to the Alpha of Crimson Blood hmm? Wow. From one Alpha to the next. Here's a word of advice; leave Dimitri and come back to me.
I'll not only make sure you stay close to me forever, I'll also change my ways- for you. I'm missing you my little rose, my bouquet has never been the same without your radiance. Ravenna was nice enough to deliver my note to you, in exchange for freeing her brother.
Not to worry, tell your 'mate' that Ravenna won't bother him again. Unless I say so. Come back to Shining Cosmos and be my Luna Artemis. I look forward to seeing those beautiful emerald green eyes of yours again.
Your rightful mate,
Aka; Marcus 💘💘💘

"How did he find me!" I cried out as I dropped the letter on the floor. Tears fell down my eyes and I covered my mouth with one hand and sobbed while clutching my hair with the other.
"Sweetheart it's okay, I won't let that bastard hurt you again I promise," Dimitri said soothingly as he approached me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "He's going to pay for this. He dared to threaten you, he'll pay for this!"

"Alessandro all the wolves have been healed. How's everything in here?"
I turned my head to the side and saw Bria and Lana standing there.
"Artemis! Dimitri! You all are back already?" Lana exclaimed. "Are you okay? What happened to her?"
"She read the note," Vince said as he placed a hand on Lana's hip.

"Oh. Can you believe how entitled that nastiness is? He was the one to reject her, now he finds out she's happy with someone else and he wants her back," Bria said disgustedly.
"He'll never get her back. She's mine and only mine, he was a fool to let her go. She's my mate now. Mine and Roman's," Dimitri said firmly as he tightened his grip on me.

"Can we talk about something else now?" I murmured.
"Of course my love. Why not tell them about your new-found cousin," Dimitri said a little softer as he stroked my hair.
"Turns out I have a whole family in Celestial Moon Pack. My grandmother is Kristen James, and Luna Kennedy is my cousin. Alpha Kai is her mate," I said smilingly.