chapter 1

My name is susan hale my best friend are natasha romanoff. we were both in the red room together and then clint barton wanted to help us so he brought us to shield where we trained to be shield agents i was agents the idea at first but nat convinced me to  join as well and that's my back story and how i ended up in the  shield conference room." so let me get this straight someone named loki has barnied washed clint and you want to send nat, steve and tony after loki but not me" i said "yeah pretty much"fury said i scowled at him before storming out i get why fury won't send me i am a trained assassin with a bit of anger and he thinks i may kill loki and that would not be a good idea. so i went up to where me and nat had to greet steve roger and bruce banner "hey susan looks like your talk did not go so well by the look on your face"nat said with a smirk so knows how much i hate having to sit out " not it did not he is pulling me out if they find loki" i said then steve jet landed and i put on a emotionless face as me and nat go and greet him "steve this is agent romanoff and agent hale aka black widow and blue raven. oh and watch out agent hale has a mean swing when she is annoyed" phil said with a smirk " if you don't watch out i will use my mean swing on you colson" i said " you know your threats don't work on me anymore hale" colson said before heading inside  and then nat went to talk  to bruce " so you use to be an assassin?" steve asked "yeah i did but then clint gave nat and me a second chance we owe clint are lives for it" i said keeping any emotion off of my face before walking off o don't like to open up to people not like nat dose.

i headed back to the conference room and waited for nat to come she finally came i looked over at steve starting a little  when he caught me i looked away quickly i saw nat smirking so i gave her the death glare" we found loki" one of the agents said steve and neat went to get ready and so did i " not you agent hale" fury said " goddammit  and here i thought you would not have noticed" i said with a smirk i went to the training room nad punched the bag. i did not notice that nat was back she put her hand on my shoulder as i went to punch her but she caught my hand "jesus nat don't sneak up on me like that" i said as she let go of my hand " well i would have not sneak up on you if you had heard fury calling you and then he sent me to find you punching the lights out of the punch bag"nat said then looked worriedly down at my fists " they will be fine nat now let's go to the conference room before fury throws a fit" i said we headed down to the conference room.   

" where the hell have you been agent hale" fury asked "jeez i was in the training room i kinda lost track of time punching the punch bag" i said hiding my emotions  i always do it the only people who know my emotions are nat, clint and fury "susan your hands are bleeding did you not listen the last time you can't keep punching like that" maria said " alright i get it" i snapped storming out i had not told anyone about my nightmares from my time in the red room i thought they had gone but guess i was wrong they came back when i was sleeping or punching "susan what's wrong" steve asked "nothing steve don't worry about it" i said " we should head back in" steve said "susan can you let  me look at your hands" bruce said "yeah sure because i know if i say no nat will probably throw me off the helicarrier" i said looking over at nat who was smirking i winced slightly when bruce cleaned off the blood " you need to let them heal for a few days" bruce said i was about to argue back when nat said something" don't even think about arguing back" nat said i just groaned scowling at nat who just laughed