seven

To Yunhee's surprise, Jiyeon wasn't at work.

Matter of fact, she found out that Jiyeon had changed her hours. She had apparently told her boss that something had come up in her life and she now became busy at the times she usually worked, making her change the hours.

Yunhee wasnt complaining though. For her, that meant a little less drama in her life.

As bold as Yunhee seemed when she committed the act to make Jiyeon hate her, she was actually a very timid person.

She always feared others when they were mad and she knew that if Jiyeon had still worked the same hours as her, she would probably tremble at her sight.

Did she regret ever kissing Jaemin in the first place? Of course she did. She had no clue what got over her to make her do such a thing. It was as if her mindset wasn't working properly. Now all she felt was guilt which she knew she deserved.

After a few hours of working, Yunhee had finally gotten off her shift. The first thing she did was take a relaxing walk in the park.

Yunhee inhaled the fresh scent of the air, calming her nerves. She wasn't sure if she was ready to go back home due to Haechan's words from earlier, clearly implying that he didn't want her to even return.

As she remembered that thought, the pang in her heart hit again. It physically hurt her when he was.. mean.

With a sigh, she shook her head, trying to rid the thoughts from her head. After all, it only caused her pain.

After about an hour of walking around in the park, she finally decided to head back to Haechan's home. She felt relaxed, finally.

With slow steps, she walked up to the door, taking out her key that Haechan had given her that morning.

She unlocked the door and was greeted by the sight of Haechan playing with Kyungsan, a bright smile on his face.

At the sound of the door opening, both of their gazes averted to Yunhee. Kyungsan's smile grew wider while Haechan's absolutely diminished, replaced with an annoyed expression.

"Mommy! Come play with me and Daddy!" Kyungsan exclaimed, motioning her to go over to them.

Yunhee looked at Haechan, noticing the annoyance in his eyes and gulped, a slight fear going through her body.

With cautious steps, Yunhee made her way over to the two, sitting on the ground with her legs crossed.

As soon as she sat down, Haechan stood up.

"I'm gonna take a shower." He said, sending a smile to Kyungsan and a slight glare to Yunhee.

Yunhee put her head down as soon as he left, feeling slightly hurt from his actions.

Kyungsan was quick to notice and gave her a hug, comforting her.

"It's okay, Mommy. Daddy will be happy again soon." He told his mother and she nodded with a sad smile on her face.

She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before placing him with his toys and telling him she would be cooking which excited him.

Yunhee was slightly nervous to cook. She was scared that Haechan would get mad at her for doing so.

Shaking her head from the thought, she got to cooking and made a pretty decent meal for the three.

Right when she finished cooking, Haechan had appeared from the stairs, damp hair sticking to his head.

Yunhee looked at him, finding him so attractive. He was gorgeous in her eyes but it didn't change the fact that he hated her and she knew it.

Haechan put on a bright smile as he picked up his son, making him giggle.

Whilst carrying the boy, he made his way to the kitchen, smelling the food Yunhee had made and placed Kyungsan in his high chair.

Yunhee silently placed a plate of the food in front of Haechan and before grabbing the plate for Kyungsan.

As she was about to feed the boy, Haechan suddenly took the spoon from out of her grip and fed the child himself.

Yunhee stared in slight shock, his quick movements making her stop.

Her gaze averted to him only to be met with the side eye but he kept the smile as he fed Kyungsan, not wanting to alert the boy that there was something going on.

With a slight twinge in her heart, Yunhee grabbed her own plate and began to eat, making sure to sit farther away from the two. She didn't wanna be near Haechan when he was in an evident bad mood.

Haechan and Kyungsan ate happily while Yunhee ate glumly. She was trying to figure out how to do better and so far, nothing was working.

After eating, Haechan had placed both his and Kyungsan's dishes in the sink, not bothering to wash them yet.

Haechan had sat it in the living room, waiting for Yunhee to finish eating.

Once she finished as well, she went to the sink and began to wash the dishes only to hear a slight groan of annoyance in the background.

"What?" She asked him, confused as to what she was doing wrong.

"Hurry up. We gotta head to bed." He told her in a blunt tone, annoyance evident in his voice. She simply pursed her lips and nodded as she continued to wash the dishes.

After she finished, Haechan began making his way up the stairs but stopped once Kyungsan called out Yunhee, seeing as how she went to the couch instead of following them.

"Mommy you have to come with us." Kyungsan told her and she just shook her head.

"Don't worry. I'll be up there soon." She assured him and Kyungsan hesitated, not knowing if he should let her stay.

Before Kyungsan could talk back, Haechan spoke up.

"Don't make too much noise then." Was all he said before continuing to go up the stairs and into the room, setting Kyungsan down and laying next to him.

Downstairs, Yunhee sat on the couch, fingers running through her hair.

Her eyes scanned the ground not knowing what to do. Thoughts flooded through her head, causing her to throw her head back as an exaggerated sigh escaped her lips.

Why couldn't Haechan be nice at least once? How much did he truly hate her? How long will all of this keep going on? Will they even fall in love like how soulmates are supposed to?

Yunhee let out a shaky breath as tears welled up in her eyes.

It all hurt her, so much. She may have not been in love but there's no denying that words and actions like that can hurt. Plus, the soulmate effect was taking place.

As Haechan laid down, thoughts were in his head as well.

He was wondering if he was being too harsh, wondering if she heard his words from earlier that day.

With a sigh, Haechan removed those thoughts from his head. It wasn't worth his sleeping time to think of things like that so he ended up falling asleep.

Yunhee sat downstairs, trying her hardest not to cry. Maybe it was just too soon for him to forgive her so she was trying to be understanding of his attitude.

Finally convincing herself that more time was needed, she got up and went into the bedroom.

Her eyes laid on her soulmate and their baby, a sad smile appearing on her face. They were both so beautiful, it was quite unbelievable.

She leaned down and gave a kiss on sleeping Kyungsan's cheek before laying next to him and falling asleep as well.

——————————————
PLEASE TELL ME HOW THIS STORY IS GOING IDK IF ITS GOOD OR NOT AND I AM DESPERATE FOR FEEDBACK

also please vote and comment!!

lots of love,
t <3