Three

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Violet asked as Lee sat in the foyer, "shouldn't i be asking you that?" he asked taking a sip of bourbon.

Violet sighed "i'm getting deja vu" she muttered with a sad smile, "don't kill anyone and don't leave tracks, the last thing we need is you getting captured" Lee reminded. "Yeah yeah" Lori muttered not really paying attention, Lee gave her a small smile before hugging her goodbye. "If anything happens please call me" Lori said while picking up her suit case.

"Your rings on your nightstand" Lori reminded before walking out. She took a deep breathe taking in her surroundings, she had been away for a couple months and she kind of wanted to re visit Mystic falls.

She hadn't seen much since she woke up for the last time, she decided she was no longer sleeping for years on end. She was now freshly 17 and decided to part ways with Lee at least for a couple months, so there she was making her way back to the place she'd thought she'd never return.

~~~

Lori had gotten news that there was a new vampire in town one of the originals by the name of Klaus.

From what Lori gathered Klaus was trying to unleash his werewolf side, Lori figured if she offered her help maybe he'd offer his protection. If she wanted to stay in Mystic Falls for at least a month she was definitely going to need it.

Upon arrival at the small apartment tower to say Lori was shocked was an under statement, she thought this so called Klaus would be living in better conditions. She shrugged it off as she climbed up the steep stairs all the way to the top, she finally found the gold number 9 on the door.

She sighed before bringing her fist up to the door and knocking, she could hear the voices from the other side a man and a women. The door was pulled back by a brown haired man in his early 30's. "Out of all the choices you had you chose a middle aged man" Lori said examining him, she could feel his aura which definitely was Klaus.

"And who might you be?" he asked observing Lori, "a powerful which you want on your side" Lori said crossing her arms. Klaus was about to close the door when Lori flicked her hand causing it to fly open making Klaus stumble back. She walked in slamming the door behind her, "look i want to offer you a deal" Lori said walking in before pivoting around.

"You come into my house and try to make me a deal, your either really stupid or just have a death wish" Klaus muttered getting closer. "I heard you want to unlock your werewolf side, i can help you i just want something in return" she said sternly. "Let's say i accept your offer, what do you want in return?" he asked, "protection, a house to live in, look i've been running for all my life" Klaus thought about it for a good minute.

"Okay but i want to know more about you and what i'm working with" Klaus said taking a seat on the couch beckoning forward. "So what's your name darling" he spoke with a smile, Lori hesitated "Alora Everdeen-Branson" she answered. "Ahh an Everdeen, i think i met your grandmother once. Katherine will you please" he beckoned Katherine.

"Katherine.." Lori muttered wondering why that name was so familiar till she saw her face, "your thee Katherine" Lori said with a smirk. "Damon's Katherine" she finished examining her while she set a coffee mug down. "How do you know Damon?" Klaus asked, "he killed my sister, Alexia Branson one of Stefans friends" Lori said turning back to Klaus.

Klaus smirked thinking of the best way they could kill there little group from the inside out.

~~~

Klaus said goodbye to his guy before closing the door, Katherine handed him a mug "where is he going?" she asked. Lori had decided to go out on a shopping spree to get new dates clothes.

Klaus walked over taking the mug "to retrieve me so i can get out of this bad hairdo" Katherine tilted her head. "Are you sure that's a good idea Klaus?" she asked turning and following him to the kitchen. "Well the full moon is almost upon us, i've got the witch i have the moonstone, and the doppelgänger waiting in the wings"

He paused sighing "i am ready to break this curse" Katherine furrowed her eyebrows "and why would you do that here? There's so many people that would try and stop you" she asked. "Because i have to, it's the birthplace of the doppelgänger" he said nodding his head. "Didn't realize that was a requirement" Katherine responded looking down.

"Well how could you, you betrayed me and fled to England before i could give you the details Katerina" he spoke getting closer. "But i did find your birthplace, and i slaughtered your family" he said as he stood face to face with her. "So i guess we're cool" he finished with a smile, "let's just hope that Elena isn't as stupid as you were" he said before walking past her.

Katherine sighed turning around "she won't run" Klaus grabbed his coat putting it on. "She won't run, she'll die before she lets anyone she loves get hurt" Katherine shook her head. "And that exactly what i'm counting on" he paused "you can't leave until i tell you to" he compelled her before opening the door and leaving.

 "And that exactly what i'm counting on" he paused "you can't leave until i tell you to" he compelled her before opening the door and leaving

AUTHORS NOTE

So i changed the oc, if you read my other books you'll know why. I know i'm starting this a little bit far back but i want to give some background information.