Part - 25

Few days later
Yntae's 🏠
Y/n's POV

We were right now doing a small packing because we are leaving for U.S in an hour, for our two days buisness trip.

Actually our U.S buisness partners have conducted the fashion show of our first set of products in U.S

So me, tae and few other colleagues have to go to U.S

The fashion show is just for one day...but since tae wants to show me the property they have in U.S, so we will be spending the second day at that property.

Tae - " Y/n , you are done?"

He said as he pulled his bag down from the bed.

Y/n - " Yupp!"
I said zipping my small bag.

Tae - " okay, let's go."

Time skip

Our airplane left at 9pm Friday from Korea and we landed at L.A, California at 8am, Saturday.
But in L.A the time was 12am Friday.

The time difference was crazy, like 16 hours, we left Korea at nighttime and attended 11 hours flight but still we are in the same day in California.

Well since the fashion show would start at 3pm, so we decided to take rest in our hotel rooms so that we could be fresh for the fashion show.

Time skip

So the fashion show was done, it was successful and we officially launched our first set of product in the market.

Right now, Taehyung is introducing me to some other important people of our partnered company because I have only met the CEO of the company Mr.Andrew Dawson.

Just then we spotted Mr. Andrew walking towards us.

Andrew - " Hello Mr.Kim."

Tae - " Oh! Hello Mr. Dawson."

They shook hands

Then Mr. Andrew looked at me and said

Andrew- " Oh! Nice to see you Ms.Y/n."

Y/n - " Same here."

We shook hands too

But he was not leaving my hand.

Andrew - " You look beautiful, Miss Y/n."

Y/n - " oh! Thank you."

I awkwardly said and released my hand.

Just then Taehyung put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

Mr.Dawson's eyebrows knitted at his action.

Tae - " She is not Miss, Mr.Dawson....she is Mrs.Y/n, Mrs.Kim Y/n, my wife."

He said sweetly smiling towards me.

I was surprised but I knew why he is doing so, so I also managed to give him the sweet smile back.