033

real life !

real life !

Aspyn and Dream were alone on a Discord call, with Dream live on Twitch while he was slowly beating the game. Aspyn hasn't streamed since the small incident she had, but she had appeared in small snippets of other people's streams. She wouldn't quit streaming, but at the same time, she didn't necessarily need to keep streaming for financial reasons. She could stop if she wanted to, but she doesn't want to.

And she also had a very influential pep-talk from Minx, who pushed her into not letting what people think about her ruin what she loved. If she had Minx growing up, half her problems would have been solved before they were created.

The response after her emotional moment had been significantly better than she thought. Many people had been showing their support through social media, and the hate had lessened almost immediately after the stream. Although, she was left highly embarrassed that it was all broadcasted, and had deleted the vod and asked for clips to be deleted as well.

She spun in her chair while Dream began to mine iron in a cave. "I'm actually so excited," he brought her out of her thoughts, with Aspyn immediately knowing what he was referring to. Chat, on the other hand, was confused.

"Me too," Aspyn grinned, pausing her spins when she began to feel a bit dizzy. "By the way, are you a hug—"

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

"Oh my God— I knew you were going to do that." Dream rolled his eyes at George's obnoxious yells.

George scoffed, "I only did that because I knew you were going to say that." He retorted before asking, "wha— why are you slow-running?" He snorted while Dream took out his iron from his furnaces, which were lined up against the wall of the cave.

"What's wrong with it? I just wanted to beat the game."

"You're so slow!"

Aspyn laughed at their bickering and shook her head. Picking up her sketchbook, she began to sketch as Dream vaguely described his features. She had yet to know how he looks like yet, but it didn't bother her. She had a few sketches of what she thought he could look like, and was excited to show him in person. It was like a gamble— she wouldn't know if her drawings were completely off or spot-on until they meet.