43

The Truth

Lisa pov

He pulled me for a deep kiss . His hands was squeezing my ass making me open my mouth more . I hands went to his hair caressing it .

His hands went down going through my thighs .

Damn those hormones are taking over me

"YOUR JUST A BET ANYWAY"

I suddenly remember that time . I pushed him away.

Lisa: This is wrong .....

I was walking away but he pulled my wrist making him look at me. His eyes sense of sadness....... Bullshit

Jungkook: Lisa I--

I can't control the anger in me now and I suddenly slap him across the face making him he held his jaw.

Lisa : This is bullshit Jungkook..... Whenever I see you nor hear you I always remember the pain you gave me in high school

I look at him with rage in my eyes .

Lisa; why did you play with me like that. I feel like a toy whenever I remember you.

I teared up

Lisa : Jungkook you know what you will always be a Playboy . That day you broke me . You broke my heart . I even got depression about our break up .

Jungkook: Lisa do you think it's easy for me too. To let go of you . To let go of my love.

He look at me with sadness in his eyes
...... What a bullshit

Lisa : your talking shits again Jungkook I have enough of this .

I was about to walk out but he stop me by pulling my wrist again

Jungkook: You wanna know why we break up .... The truth ....

I just look at him with my tears .

Jungkook: My dad is the reason why .

Lisa : Your d-dad ?

I was sobbing . His dad was good person . He approve our relationship but why is he the reason for our break up ?

Jungkook: My dad wants me to marry nancy .

He started tearing up ... Tears went down on his cheeks.

Jungkook: Dad approve our relationship . He love you to be his daughter in law but My dad's company got hacked and we lost a lot the amount money the company has . In order to save the company I have to marry nancy.  Of course I didn't agree because I love you but I didn't have a choice.

He loved me all along .......

Jungkook: He said if i didn't marry nancy your life will be in danger because of nancy . He also want to protect you because he said that you were the one who made me happy . You were the first girl that I ever loved . I had to protect you . I couldn't say it to you because was scared of letting you go .

He look down feeling guilty and letting all his tears down.

Jungkook: The time that nancy knew I have a girlfriend she threatened me that she will kill you. We had no power because Her family will save our company. That day when we broke up is the most painful thing that happened in my life because you know that I love you.   I was talking to nancy that time that she knew you were my girlfriend  and she threatened me that she will kill you . I just make an excuse because I want you to be safe . I told her that I play with girls heart . At the same time I didn't know you were there . She pulled me for a kiss .