Shino?

Zack
⚠️ Warning: smut ⚠️

"Isaac!" Y/n moaned my name. I growled into her ear and bit her neck as I kept pounding into her. Each pound got sloppier as I gripped onto each thigh tightly. The room was hot and streamy. Y/n continued to call out to me with the following words "faster and harder."

Fuck I loved to hear her pretty little screams. Especially my name in her mouth.

Her walls were tightening around my cock that's when I knew she close, I lifted my head up to see that lewd face of hers. I wrapped the palm of my hand around her neck while my fingers squeezed her cheeks so she made a fish face for me. It was so hot to see her tried to breathe while I fucked her senseless and squeeze her neck.

"Now. What's the magic word baby doll?" Those were last words I said. I have woken up in a strange room confused. The room was dark only the moonlight reflecting. I look down and noticed that my hand were in my pants and quickly removed them and got out of bed while looking around, my body felt numb due to the dream I had. And I felt sad that it wasn't real. Then it hit me. Y/n. The last thing I remember I was knocked out by one of the trespassers that attacked us. "Fuck my head." I complained as I sat back down on the bed. "I need to find Y/n and get out of here." I got up once again and looked into the mirror that was placed on the wall next to the bed. I noticed all the bruise and cuts down my body and arms. It hurt like a bitch. I jumped from a sudden click behind me the door open revealing Y/n. She looked fine besides the bandage around her head and fuck she was wearing my sweater.

"Zack you're awake!" She ran to me and hugged me tightly as I also wrapped my arms around her.

"Where the fuck are we? And what happened!?"

"We are safe now, I promise. We have to stay here I was just done talking to the people who have saved us. This is a hotel for criminals to stay in." She said and buried her face into my chest while I played with her hair.

"Huh? Seriously!? That's so badass!" I smirked and lifted her up throwing her on the bed. I got up and hovered over her. "You're not hurt or anything right?" I said in a concern tone. She nodded and cupped my checks and our lips connected with each other. Our kiss was long and deep, we finally disconnected and I laid on her right side pulling her close.

"I felt your thing poked me when you hovered over me. I swear you're so horny sometimes." She sighed and rolled her eyes, which made me blushed and jump of how bold she said it.

"S-shut up! It was that stupid dream I had!"

"What dream?" Y/n smirked. I just glared at her. "It's fine you don't have to tell me I have an idea what it was."

"Why are you so cocky all of a sudden? Did you hit your head too hard or something!?" I argued and she just laughed.

"Yeah I did honestly. I'm exhausted." She let out a deep breath and cuddled close to me. "I'm so glad you're okay." She whispered softly. I didn't say anything after that. She closed her eyes and saw her chest move up and down. She really have fallen asleep on me. The moonlight filled the room as I laid in bed with her and caressed her hair and cheek. She was so peaceful and helpless. It was adorable.

Y/n

The next day I introduced Zack to everybody. Zack of course wasn't very fond of any of it.

"So this is Isaac Foster? I thought he would be more.. intimidating." Shawn said.

"I'll show you intimidating."

"Aww. You guys are so cute together! See Shawn why can't we be like them!?" Tina pouted.

"For starters we're not even together, second of all you're not my type. So quit it."

"Would you two knock it off!" Gavin yelled. "I apologize for that Isaac Foster. You see, I'm a really big fan! C-can I get an autograph."

"Beat it brat." Gavin was heartbroken as blood shot of his nose and he fainted.

"Zack you idiot!" I smacked him over the head.

"Ow! Hey what the hell!?"

"How long have you guys been together?" Mark asked us.

"Why the hell do you want to know!?"
"For 3 months now." Zack and I said at the same time.

"I finally confessed my feelings because Isaac over here was too much of a scaredy cat." I teased him as I pinched his cheek.

"Shut up." Everyone laughed.

"Hey, where's Shino?" Zack jumped a little and tilted his head.

"I don't know. Probably out doing some shit. Honestly that guy is such a mystery." Shawn said as he picked up Gavin and threw him over his shoulder.

"Shino." Zack whispered to himself I turned to him and confusion.

"Huh? Are you okay Zack?"

"Yeah I'm just thinking." He replied.

"We should probably head off. It was nice meeting you Isaac, and you too Y/n." Mark said.

"Bye bye!" Tina smiled as she followed the rest of them. I turned to Zack and held his hand.

"Come on. We should head off to bed too!" I pulled him but he didn't move.

"Y/n. How come I heard the name Shino before!?" He question and I gave him a blank stare.

"Huh? You know who Shino is?"

"I don't remember...UGH! This is going to be fucking with me all night." He growled and walked away while pulling me along. We both arrived in our room Zack sat on the bed still thinking. I sat next to him laying my head on the shoulder.

"Don't overthink too much you'll probably meet him tomorrow! Maybe you'll remember then." I kissed his cheek and curled up in the sheets. Zack sighed and did as well.

"Whatever you say baby doll." He replied. My eyes widen at the new nickname and my face heated.

"When the fuck did you come up with that nickname!?"

Hello guys! Thank you so much for reading. I'm really enjoying writing this story and I like to read all of your comments. As you can tell I updated the book a little bit and put warnings for people who might get uncomfortable reading this! Also if you're into MHA and you don't mind in reading my other book called "Rise up" it's a Todoroki x Reader it will mean a lot to me! Thank you!