Road To No Where #1

"I been travelin down this road too long tryna find my way back home..."
                                ~T.I. & Justin Timberlake~

Senoj

I told myself just to do it,dont hesitate, go. But at the same time, something in me said no.

"Aye, ma wassup you ready or what?" the guy in front of me snapped.

I shook my head quickly moving backward. He sighed shaking his head.

"So you telling me no?" he asked standing up over me. "I came all the way over here because you said you needed the money".

"Look I know what I said but I changed my mind," I said looking directly at him.

He turned around towards the door as if he was about to leave. I sighed in relief. I didn't think he was gonna leave without a fight. As soon as I thought he was really leaving his hand connected to my face. A loud smack echoed through the room. I hit the floor hard crying out in pain.

"Aww, so you just thought I was gone let this shit go. I'm gonna get what I want tonight regardless if you like it or not" he screamed grabbing my clothes. I tried to pry his hands away but it only angered him. He balled his fist up reaching far back letting his hand connect to my jaw.

"Please" I cried out "Please stop"

"Bitch shut the fuck up," he said.

Eventually, he had pulled all my clothes off and I lay their nude. I tried again to get his large body off of me. He only held my hands down slamming his body into me. Pain ripped through my body. I cried out again my body going limp as the light from the room descended and my eyes closed.

***

I opened my eyes feeling as if my whole body was numb. I wanted to move but when I tried it hurt. My eyes could barely stay open. I knew my eyes had to be swollen. I slowly pulled myself up looking around the small motel room. I cringed remembering everything that happened here.

I lifted myself from the floor only to fall back down. I screamed out in pain my body hurt so bad. I lifted myself up again falling on to the bed. I looked at the time. I had to be out of here by 12:00 and it was 11:33. I didn't have enough money to pay for another day here. But I also had nowhere to go. I had $21 to my name and that wasn't gonna last forever. I had one bag of clothes with me and that's it.

I got up from the bed grabbing my bag that set next to it. I pulled a pair of black fitted jeans and a long sleeved white shirt out laying it on the bed. It was cold outside and I knew I was gonna have to make a long walk.

I got some fresh underwear and a bra out taking all my clothes with me to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror gasping. I looked so pale and dead. My long thick the dark brown hair was tangled and deranged. While I had light bruises all over my body that I knew would turn dark purple soon. My face was swollen my eyes bloodshot red. I turned the shower on and let my body soak and the heat somewhat relax me. I scrubbed my body so hard that my skin turned red. I cried and I cried asking God why this had to be my life.

Why was I at only 19 years old homeless and starving. Barely making it from day to day and alone. No family no friends no one. I only made money by stealing. Last night I was even at the point of where I was going to give my body up for money.

I changed my mind but in the end, I was still taken advantage of. I promised my self that one day I was gonna find that man a kill him no matter what he would pay.

I heard a loud knock on the door causing me to jump. I stepped out the shower wrapping a towel around my body.

"Who is it," I asked not bothering to look out the peek hole.

"Room service, it's 12:00!" the woman said with a deep accent in her voice.

I sighed Damn

"Wait just a second" I screamed going back into the bathroom.

I pulled on all my clothes not have any time to do anything to my face or hair.

I piled all of the little belongings I had into my dark brown back-pack and put on my jacket.

I opened the door and the short Hispanic woman looked at me oddly.

"You ok?" She asked studying my face hard. I knew she was looking at all my bruises.

"Yea I'm fine," I said lying.

I eased past her making my way down the hall past all the other motel rooms. I wondered if anyone heard my screams. I shook my head looking down at my feet. If they did they didn't save me.

I stepped out the rundown motel building shivering as the cold wind hit my face. I started down the busy roads of Baton Rouge having no idea as to where I was going...

First Chapter Guys
Tell Me What You Think
VOTE/COMMENT

Not gonna update till I get feedback...sooo

~REES~