Food Fight (perspective flip)

Ariana's POV (starting from first period to lunch)

It's Y/N's first day and I'm scared for her. If she meets the ducks then she'll be in for a treat. Nothing is ever normal with the ducks. I just hope she doesn't fall in love with any of these dummies.

Y/N was going to take the bus but we asked her if she wanted to come with us. I'm just trying to make her first day not as scary.

"Hey y/n you need a ride" I yelled out of the passengers side of Adam's car.

"Um.. sure" y/n said as she walked towards the car.

I later figured out that I have first period with y/n. As we walked into the locker room I saw all the coach's talking to each other. I even saw coach Orion smile. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I went to the restroom to get dressed then headed outside.

"Come on girl" I said to y/n as I pulled her arm.

"Where are we going?"she asked.

"Outside ...where else"I said rolling my eye playfully.

"If the coaches need you they'll call you"I said walking onto the track. 

"Hey y/n you're needed in the coaches office" a student said.

"Welp that's your cue... see you later alligator"I said as I patted her back.

After first period was over I went to go find Adam. As I was walking through the halls I bumped in to Portman.

"Get out of my way you big goon your talking up the whole hallway" I said trying to get through the crowd.

" Hey calm it short stuff" Portman said back to me like he was offended .

"Portman I'm this close to kicking your ass" I said with my index finger and thumb touching.

"That not how that works Ari" he said rolling his eyes.

"Anyways... I heard we could have a new team member"Portman said

"What! We haven't had a new team member in years!!" I said shocked . "They must be really good" I said kinda loud.

"Shhhh... not so loud.. no one else knows" Portman said whispering.

As I was talking to Portman..Adam grabbed me by the hand a pulled me into the janitors closet. We made out for a few minutes and it was getting pretty steamy until Y/N opened the door. I was not about to stop now so I just closed the door. Then bell rang and it was time for 2nd period.

Second period was boring as hell. I was just staring at Adam from across the room. To bad the dumbass teacher had to separate us. She said we talk to much and that I was distracting Adam. Distraction my ass. Anyways the period went by then I was time for third period.

It's only third period and I'm already tired of this. I have chemistry with Dwayne(and U.S history which is 7th). Third period just consisted of me laughing at and with Dwayne.
I know he's from Texas but damn cowboy.

As I was heading to math class I saw Adam in the nurses office. Being as protective as I am I ran over to see if he was okay. He said it was an accident. I had totally forgot he had workshop 3rd period. Apparently Russ was messing with him and he want paying attention to what he was doing. I always tell him to pay attention and be careful but sometimes it's goes into one ear and out the next. Adam said he would be fine and told me to head to class. I gave Adam a kiss then headed to 4th period.

4th period is the worst. Especially with that math teacher.. he's so rude. As I was walking in the class I saw Y/N and decided to go give her a big hug. As we were hugging apparently Charlie had something to say. I swear Charlie had a big mouth. Y/n is so cool and I think she will fit right in. After I hugged her I went to go take my seat & wait for Adam. When we were in class I could see Portman and charlie drooling over her. Oh no I hope she doesn't end up with those idiots. I mean I love them and all they are like brothers to me but she's too nice.

15 minutes before class ended Adam walked in with an Ice pack on his thumb.

"Seriously that is all they gave you?"I said

"It's alright babe" he said as he kissed my forehead.

"I don't think so" I said pulling out my first aid kit.

Adam laughed them gave me a big hug. I love him so much I swear.

🔔Ding, ding, ding🔔

Time for lunch finally. Adam and I don't sit with group because apparently they don't like seeing us all lovey dovey. A few minutes later y/n comes in. And On Charlie's Arm?!!!. I might have to keep on eye on him. Y/N came to sit with Adam and I. We were all gossiping then we heard someone yell "FOOD FIGHT".

Adam covered me with his jacket so I didn't get any food on me. I was like a war zone after you knew the whole cafeteria was filthy. Luis came over and said hi to us.. He was talking to y/n for a little then kissed her check. "So you and Luis huhhh" I said raising my eyebrows. She said they are just friends but I don't know about that.  While she was blush I saw her face get serious so I turned around. "Oh crap the Dean looks madddddd".......