#39

(A/N: Please look at the image above it's too funny. If you get it then I love you sm) 

*ring ring ring*

You reached over and grabbed your annoying phone, the light from your phone making you squint. The caller ID read 'Emily' so you picked up. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey y/n we uh have a.. a case, when do you think you can be here?" 

"Give me 30 minutes and I'll be there. Spencer isn't in town right now." 

"Uh yes I know, I'll explain more when you get here." She said 

"Ok bye Em." You hung up. She was acting weird too. You started getting ready, you surprisingly didn't have a nightmare the night before. You needed to do laundry so you just put on black skinny jeans and a purple t-shirt. You did your makeup and your hair then rushed out the door, you grabbed your go bag and slung it over your shoulder, you took Spencer's car to work. You got there and JJ was outside. You parked and walked toward him. 

"JJ what are you doing out here?" You asked. 

"Y/n, 'she paused' Emily, Alvez, and Rossi just left the case is uh- a lot worse than you think just a warning." She looked like she had been crying. 

"Oh uh ok, where is it?" You started toward the BAU. As soon as you got off the elevator, Pen came by and embraced you. "Seriously, what is going on?" You asked. Pen looked at JJ, with a look that read, 'she doesn't know?' JJ nodded. 

Pen walked you toward her cave, she opened the door, and sat you in her chair. She pushed you aside and she knelt on the floor. She pulled a mugshot and a report. "Holy shit." You said, you started tearing up as you saw a picture of Spencer on the screen. You got up and started to call him. No answer. 

"Y/n." You continued, he didn't answer again. "Y/n sit down, please. Let us explain." You ignored JJ and dialed his number again. No answer, you slammed your phone on the table and sat down. 

"What did he do?" You asked. They both looked at you weirdly. 

"He was found with drugs and money in a car in Mexico, he was rushing toward the border when they caught up to him." Pen said, with tears trickling down her face. They both studied your face. 

"Mexico? He was supposed to be in Houston with his mom, or seeing a doctor." You said. JJ looked concerened. 

*ring ring ring* It was Pen's phone. 

She put it on speaker, you could barely hear what they were saying, you were so focused on your thoughts. He, can't. He wouldn't. You tried to calm your breathing because of the little fetus in you. You couldn't catch your breath. JJ was talking to you but you couldn't hear what she was saying. You felt the puke rising in your throat. You got up and ran to the bathroom barely making it before emptying your entire body contents into the toilet. 

"Oh jeez, y/n." Pen said grabbing all your hair, JJ was in the doorframe. 

"I'll go get some water." JJ said. You finished puking and sat on the cold floor, your back on the wall. You just cried. 

"Pen...th-the how, why-would h..he" You we're freaking out and overthinking everything. 

"I know babe, right now you have to calm down. breath with me c'mon." JJ walked in while you were working on breathing she sat next to you, and handed you the water. Pen grabbed a napkin and wiped your face clean. You couldn't find the strength to stand up. You instead embraced JJ n a much needed hug. JJ needed the hug almost more than you. You both sat on the bathroom floor crying. Pen cried too but couldn't sit because of her tight dress. "Emily just landed, they are on their way right now."