Gojuusan-Gardener finally calls People by their first names

[L/N][M/N]

"You and Megumi have the same mindset, did you know?"

"Huh? What does that mean, explain it easily for me. Please remember I'm stupid."

That was the first thing Gojo said to me in the morning while I was gardening. A usualy smile dawning his face and his sunglasses masking his eyes with a long sleeved black shirt on. I would have told him that he was looked pretty but I don't need to inflate his ego anymore. He was leaning on the fence and watching me garden and farm some tomatoes. He asked me with a cheerful light-hearted tone if he could have any fruits that were ready. I pointed to the jackfruit that were ready and offered it but he was confused by its green and textured appearance.

Dropping my tool, I went over and picked up the large fruit before bringing it to Gojo and asking him to hold it. I went inside and grabbed a knife which I used to crack into the hard flesh of the jackfruit that is native to Southeast Asia. I managed to get some of the flesh and offered it to go after putting it into a container. Without hesitation, he put it into his mouth. He hummed in bright joy at the subtle sweetness with the taste similar to banana and apples. He was contently eating it before he started talking again about the subject earlier.

"You're pretty self-sacrificing just like Megumi but I know that isn't in you deep down. When you hit the baseball straight for a home-run, you let the simplicity and your want to do better take over." Gojo remarked, observing my reaction which I didn't have one.

"You were running p..si psy...fichological tests on us when we were playing badminton?" I struggled with the word.

"(M/N), you were playing baseball and its psychological. It's just something I noticed. You are someone who desires things deep down but you'll never consciously ask for it or refuse to. Want to tell dear Gojo why you don't want to or should I ask Nanami? He seems to know more than I do." Gojo questioned.

"I don't know... I think you missed the part where I'm dumb. Also, Nanami won't tell you anything because I asked him not to." I said plainly.

"I'll let you think about it then but don't think about it too hard or you'll fry your brain. It's alright to be greedy. Yuuji and I are but it doesn't seem to be a problem." Gojo sung.

"Claricarition no I mean clarification, you do annoy people as a result but you chose to ignore them." I huffed.

"Exactly!" Gojo ended.

————

"It's weird, when I tell myself not to overthink things then I immediately do."

My hands trailed through Itadori's hair as he slept in the quiet night. My mind still on the past event even though a week has passed. My cursed energy was finally recovered but I still felt exhausted. Helpless, I listened to the lullabies of the wind chimes that made sounds akin to giggles of fairies in the wind. Itadori was sleeping with me right now because he remembered Yoshino again. He cries tears of sadness for the people he can't save. He too cries tears of happiness for the people he can save. This was just a sad reminder that this was an unfortunate failure of the past. I just wanted to be there for him.

"Yuji, take care of yourself more. It's worrying." I sighed.

"For someone who so keen on telling others to take care of themselves, you seem to be ignoring yourself a lot, Sunflower." Sukuna sneered, taking over Itadori's body.

"Oh, it's been a while Sukuna. How's it been?" I asked.

"Boring. The brat is still weak and the person I'm waiting on still hasn't developed fast enough yet. You've been off doing your own thing too a lot, pisses me off when I don't get to properly see you in action." Sukuna complained.