21 | louis

Anastasia Kingsley POV

I grab my Kawasaki keys and head to the address given to me by my private investigator.

-

I walked inside the 'Rainbow Kids Orphanage' seeing all the lights closed I sneaked in through the back door and go up to the second floor and look back at the paper where I saw he was registered to room 6 so I go there to look for a 10 year old boy.

Louis is my cousin from my moms side, Aunt Lilly and Uncle John. He was given up when I was 6 because they couldn't take care of me and him, all while doing drugs. But they knew I could do the work so they made me and sent Louis to the foster system and I've been looking for him since I was 12.

I walk in and see nothing but some clothes and some first aid kits, most used. I gripped the knife I had on my waist and went to the other rooms to see all the other kids in their beds and then went to the big room at the end of the hall to see bottles of alcohol and the orphanage care taker sleeping. Drugs scattered on the floors and clothes everywhere.

I go near him and pull him up by his hair and put my knife under his throat and a sinister smirk takes over my face. "Where is Louis Waters?"

"I-I- I do-don't kn-know" he whimpered, his eyes gave away he was lying.

"I know you know." I glare.

"In th-the bas-basement." He stuttered, tears falling down his cheeks.

I pulled him down the two stair cases and opened the steel door and saw chains and tools used to torture people.

I'm going to kill him.

I was planning how long I would torture him and then kill him but first I needed to find Louis. He navigated me to a corner where there was a cage and I took a look inside and saw a boy that looked like he's was 8 years old. He had black hair and green eyes, from his father, no doubt. He was sleeping, curled in a ball, cuts on his arms and legs.

The sight broke me.

I look back at the man in charge and he was smiling. I walked up to him and cut his stomach and chained him up. His face almost made me laugh.

Almost

"So this is what you did to my cousin?" I ask, knowing the answer.

I chopped his fingers off as he screamed in agony.

"You are a monster!" I exclaim, gouging out his eyes and putting them in his mouth and then I cut off his ears and threw them off and then I continued with his other limbs by the time I was done, I was covered in blood.

I walk over to Louis and see him having a nightmare. "Hey, hey, wake up. It's a nightmare. It's not real." I whisper to him until he wakes up.

"Who are you?" He asks, stuttering.

"I'm your cousin, Anastasia, call me Ana." I smile softly at him.

"What are you doing here?" He whispers.

"I'm taking you home. If you want to." I cautiously state.

"It won't be like here, right?" Louis looks down and frowns, tears in his jade eyes.

"No! As long as I'm alive you won't get hurt. I'll even help you protect yourself." I reassuring him.

He silently nods and I help carry his 4'8 height up.

"Should we clean your cuts before they get infected first?" I whisper, looking at his cuts and frowning.

"Yes please." He whispers.

-

"Let's go, Louis!" I giggle, looking at Louis walking towards the entrance of my penthouse I own in New York City.

"Coming! Coming!" He laughs and holds my hand as we head inside the penthouse.

"This is amazing! How'd you get this place!" He asks curiously.

"I work. A lot." I say truthfully. "Come on, let's get you some clothes. I'm sure something will fit you.

We head up stairs to my guest room and closet that already has clothes for guests, all sizes. I grab a sweater and basketball shorts in his size and head to the bathroom across the closet and tell him to follow me.

-

Me and Louis are sharing a bed considering he doesn't want me to leave him. I watch his chest go up and down as a let my hand go through his black hair. I sigh and try my best to sleep.

-

I woke up to a scream.

I see Louis next to me thrashing in bed, "Louis, it's Ana. You are not at the orphanage. You are with your sister. No ones going to hurt you." I whisper in his ear.

He wakes up with tears streaming down his face. He hugs me and hides his face in my chest. I comfort him and calm him down.

After a few minutes I see he's better and ask if he wants to get ready considering it was 10 am.

-

We were now on my motorcycle, driving to the mansion, Louis holding onto my torso way to tightly but I didn't mind.

I park in the driveway and see no ones cars.

Dad isn't at home and the boys are at school.

"Louis, no ones home right now okay? Don't be nervous, they'll love you." I reassure him, seeing his nervous expression.

He nods and we walk inside and go to the living room. Thank fuck the idiots last night cleaned up.

It's 3 pm so they should be home in a few minutes.

"Wanna watch tv?" I ask.

"Sponge-bob!!" He answers, excitement in his voice.

I chuckle and turn it on.

"Who the fuck is he?"