Marrying the Capo

Marrying the Capo

Cassandra Evans is a college student. The simple woman who has a big dream of her own but she has this attitude that always got her into trouble. Her curiousity over something couldn't fathom. She wants to build her own empire. Being the daughter of the richest businessman, her life is always in danger. To protect her from her father's enemy, her father arranged her to marry the most dangerous man in the world. The man who's handling the Italian Mafia.

Nicolas De Luca, the scariest and dangerous man in the world. The man who doesn't care anyone. Killing people in a brutal way. He hates nosy persons and he kills them without having second thought. When Cassandra came into his life, everything become a mess and the only thing to do is-to kill her. His own wife.

____________

"You're my wife and you will do everything as I told. Capisci cosa intendo?"

She nodded in response.

"Good. Now get on your knees."

____________

This is the second story of Mafia Romance and hope you'll like it and support as well.

If you want my story please check my profile and go to my works then enjoy.

This story contains some scense that are not suitable for young readers.

Who's excited??!!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

T i n e x x y

tine_finn

T X