eleven.

IT IS LATE in the evening, Jordyn is reading a book in her room, trying to rid her mind of Caius

It has been two days since their outing, they haven't seen each other at all.

Jordyn couldn't stop thinking about him, like some schoolgirl, and it annoyed her.

So, she's been trying everything to not think about him the last two days. Nothing has really worked.

When she read, her mind would wander off to him, completely forgetting about the book. She can't even draw; every drawing is either of him or something that reminds her of him.

Its very annoying to say the least.

She gives up on reading and drops the book down, not caring where it lands.

She quickly stands up and heads for her door, maybe she can walk through the halls, she of course knows it won't help her stop thinking about Caius, nothing will, but she feels cramped up in her room.

She pulls the door open aggressively, nearly screaming at the sudden figure standing in the door way.

Caius is standing there with an amused expression on his perfect face.

Jordyn places a hand on her heart, "Jeez, dude."

Caius laughs, which is a very rare occurrence, "My bad."

Jordyn takes a deep breath, trying to calm her heart rate, "What's up?"

"I want to take you somewhere."

Jordyn raises an eyebrow, "Where?"

"It's a secret." He steps out of Jordyns way, she sighs but complies, she slips her sandals on before walking around him.

He closes the door and starts walking beside Jordyn, "Why can't you just tell me?" Jordyn asks.

"Because, you'll see soon enough." Caius answers.

They walk through the chilly halls, talking about the past two days, until they reach a very familiar set of doors. The doors out to the gardens.

"Um," Jordyn glances and Caius then back at the doors as they get pushed open, a light breeze blowing Jordyns hair back, "I've already seen the gardens." Jordyn states.

Caius shakes his head, "We're not seeing the gardens."

He starts leading the way, going the opposite direction of the gardens and everything else, instead he was walking towards the thick forest.

"I didn't bring my hiking boots, blondie." Jordyn gestures to her feet where her sandals sit.

He stops before the forest starts, looking down at her feet then up at her face.

He slightly bends down, "Get on."

Jordyn laughs loudly, but then sees the serious expression he has on his face and stops, "You're serious?"