Passed out

"Danielle, can you grab that table?" Jaxson asked

"Yeah," I replied.

I grabbed my notepad once again, then walked over to the group of men in suits. If I'm being honest they look a little intimidating

"Hi, my name is Danielle I'll be helping you today," I said.

"Hi, sweetheart. We'd like a bottle of your best wine." He said.

"Ok, is that all?" I asked.

He nodded. I quickly walked away.

"Why are you walking so fast?" Jaxon asked.

"Those men are very intimidating but so hot," I said.

I grabbed the bottle of wine and a few glasses for them. Then took it back over to them.

"Thank, you darling." One, of the other males, said.

"Your welcome," I said.

I went to the back once again.

"Where?" Jaxon asked.

"They're at the table closest to the entrance," I said.

"I don't see anyone by the entrance," He said.

I came from the back to see they were gone.

"Hmm, well." I shrugged.

Jaxon sighed.

"Don't be too sad, I gotta go though," I said.

"Shit it's 9 already?" He asked.

"Yep."

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok."

I walked over to the table to get the money that he left. I was heading back to my apartment, which wasn't too far from here so I always walked, except on cold nights. Other than that why waste gas? As I was walking I heard a gunshot and I squealed. Four men turned to me. Holy shit. I started turning around and sped walked. When I heard the sound of them coming near me I ran. I've never run faster In my life now I'm thinking track for my good running skills.

Unfortunately, I ran into something and fell on my butt then someone put a cloth over my mouth. My vision was getting blurry, someone squatted down. It was the man from the restaurant. My vision went completely black.

♧♧♧

I slowly opened my eyes back up, it was dark and cold where I was but soon enough a bit of light shined through. I let out a groan when a bright light was turned on, my head was pounding.

"Here," He said.

Handing me a pill and some water.