Chapter 31: Rise of the Spinjitzu Master

Ok for those who have been reading before the update and may not be aware of a change to chapter 29. It was changed a bit.

(Risking everything, the 4 Ninja disguise themselves as Stone Warriors, and escort Misako to Lord Garmadon's camp, pretending to have captured her. While Lloyd and Aria stayed back at camp.

"What's going to happen when this is all over?" Aria asks as they sat on Lloyd's bed reading a comic

"what do you mean?" Lloyd questions

"well isn't our purpose as ninjas over, what's left for us to do?" Aria asks worriedly

Lloyd looks at her "wellIwashopingmaybeyou'dwanttomaybego-"

"Lloyd calm down" Aria laughs "Just tell me"

"Maybe you'd wanna go traveling with me?" Lloyd asks

"I'd like that greenie" Aria says smiling.)

Before it did say that he asked Aria to travel and date him, now it just says that he asked her to travel. I changed it so that their relationship can develop more before they get together.

---

Darkness surrounded her, black was all she could see. Somehow though, she knew she wasn't dead. Aria opened her eyes and stood up, she looked down to see herself in some kind of black liquid, it was the darkness.

She looked off into the distance, something was headed her way, it was a giant wave of  darkness. Once it was upon her, it consumed her, and she was forced under. She covered her mouth and forced her way back to the surface, the darkness seemed to be growing.

Her hair was still blonde unlike the black color it was turned to outside her mind. This must be why the Overlord easily gave up her powers. If she had her powers and made the deal, he could take control of her.

In the distance she swore she saw a building, she did the only thing she could do, she headed toward it. She didn't know what was happening nor did she know what to do. Aria walked onto the dark platform their were two pillars with a heart in the middle.

She reached out to touch it and a dark barrier formed around it, preventing her from touching it

She reached out to touch it and a dark barrier formed around it, preventing her from touching it. She turned around to see a figure that looked just like herself, but with black hair and purple eyes.

Her clone laughs evilly "you're going to die"

Aria backed away, the clone reached out and dragged her back under the darkness away from the heart. Aria blasted fire at the clone forcing it to let go, she quickly pushed back to the surface and took in deep breaths. She grabbed hold of the platform and pulled herself up onto it. Her hand shook as she reached out toward the heart.