The Lesson Plan

It was around 9:30 by the time Iruka and Yuki had finished the lesson plan for tomorrow. Yuki studied it with a smile.

“I think this will work just fine.” Yuki held the papers in her hand

“You have a very detailed list of things you want to cover and of course you have so many personal stories to add to everything. The students were beyond excited to hear all that today.”

“I just want them to know what’s really out there waiting for them, they need to be ready.”

Iruka collected his books as they headed to the door.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, in your own classroom.”

“Thank you so much for the work tonight. I couldn’t have done it without you.” Yuki smiled and hugged Iruka.

Iruka couldn’t help but tense when he hugged Yuki, Who knows if Kakashi’s watching.

“Are you ok?” Yuki backed away looking Iruka over

“Yeah, just a little sore from training.” Iruka let a small laugh out “I’ll see you tomorrow”

“Bye.” Yuki waved as Iruka walked away, scanning the area

That was weird, what’s his deal? He’s looking around like someone’s watching. Does he know about the ANBU?! I knew it, this is all a test. Yuki frowned closing her door, I have to make the best impression tonight. I can’t let Iruka down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya!! This is such a short chapter :.( I wrote it super fast last night, but I should have time today to add another chapter :.D Expect 2 updates today!!! Thanks for reading and all the feedback, you are all amazing!!