Profile Page

Name: Spirit Harmony

Titles: 

-Only male alicorn of Equestria

-born alicorn

-Crown Prince

-Prince of Harmony

-Prince of Balance

-Prince of the cosmos

Appearance: Picture above, silky midnight coat, fluffy silver mane, and silver eyes.

Age: Died in previous life at age 15, reborn in My Little Pony, and is very young for an alicorn, a little younger than the mane six, but older than the cutie mark crusaders, but would still be treated like a toddler by the Princesses(Celestia and Luna, because they are Millenia old and OC is basically a child compared to them), and would be treated and overprotected as the little brother of the mane six group if/when he meets them. The story begins at the start of season 1, so Twighlight is not yet an alicorn, and may never become one in this book.

Cutie Mark: 

Abilities given by cutie mark, true purpose:

-Keeps the balance in Equestria, possesses the most powerful alicorn magic out of all the alicorns, as a result of his cutie mark and its purpose, which is keeping balance in the lands

-can raise the sun and moon and stars

-can call on spirits to protect and serve him

-can fly fairly well(obviously)

-Can use the elements of harmony on his own, they connect with him and create a whole outfit and crown just for him when or if he uses them. 

Extra info: I won't say anything about the OCs likes, dislikes, or personality, because that will be revealed later in this book, but I will say that as the only male alicorn in existence, and a born alicorn at that(he was born an alicorn), if found out, he would be more and better protected than other alicorns, and he would be sheltered. A male alicorn is a rare and precious gem, that all of equestria would want to protect. Mares and stallions alike will fall for his looks and personality, and as the only royal crown prince of equestria, he holds high social standing, if he ever chooses to be revealed.

Hey! Hope this was helpful. Below are some romance options for OC. Just a heads up, OC could be with either gender. This story IS vanilla, and the OC IS an uke.

-Discord

-Trek

-Queen Crysalis

-Big Mac

-Fancy Pants

Please vote on who you all prefer. If I don't receive any votes by the end of next month, I will choose one. 

That's it for now! Hope y'all enjoy this story!