32

Y/n POV

That night I coped up in my room alone, I had only eaten a bit of my dinner and quickly called it a night

That night I coped up in my room alone, I had only eaten a bit of my dinner and quickly called it a night. I just wanted to take everything all in again and listen to EVE.

I was currently laying on my bed, unable to sleep as I had a box of family pictures in between my legs. I opened the box as I flipped it upside down to drop all of the photos I had and the ones I got from my aunt. There were many family pictures and ones from the present where Reki, Langa, Miya, and the others appeared as well. I held up a picture of Reki, Langa, and me.

I was in between the two teens, as we all had big smiles on our faces. You could see the scratches and bandages on Langa's and on my face as well. I remember taking this picture on my phone when Langa and I were still practicing. And I used this picture and drew a chibi version on us which I have on my skateboard. This brought a smile to my lips, I really miss us three together...

But my eyes drifted to another picture and it was my mom... it was a teenage version of my mom. She was with a guy her age. I squinted my eyes a bit as I've seen that man before but I just can't quite put my finger on it. The teen next to my mom, he had black greyish hair puffed down and dark greenish eyes. And a noticeable mole near under his eye, almost like mine. Just that my mole is very faint so it isn't that noticeable, unless you really get close.

My mom had her arms around the taller males waist. He had a visibly nice smile on his face. I wonder where I've seen this man before, how does he know my mom? Was he a friend or possibly ex boyfriend?

My thoughts were disrupted when I heard knocking on my window. The hell who's knocking at this hour? Well it's only 11pm at the moment. I carefully moved off the bed and walked towards my curtain window and opened it slightly. I swear if it's a robber I'm going to get my belt...

When I opened the curtain, a pounding feeling hit my heart as my eyes got glossy. There stood the familiar red head with a warm smile on his lips. He seemed to look better which made me smile. I opened the window, letting the cool night breeze come in.

"Hey there Y/n" He said as his amber eyes lit up in happiness.

"Hi Reki" I whispered as I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms sound his shoulders, hugging him tightly. He let out a small laugh as he hugged me back.

"R-Reki, Y/n, hurry, it hurts" I hear a familiar voice say making my eyes widened who was underneath Reki.

I removed my arms away from Reki as I leaned more out my window to see Langa below, he was holding up Reki on his shoulders. He looked like he was ready to give up holding up Reki which made me laugh at this. I look up at Reki who's face was a couple inches away from mine. I felt a warm feeling heat up my cheeks.

"Alright come on you two, I'm surprised you guys haven't brought a stereo playing for me. A lot of people from my Salvadoran culture tend to do that" I say with a chuckle as I helped Reki climb inside.