Chapter 10- The Date Part 2 (SMUT)

SMUT WARNING (there will also be a bit of fluff)

Delilah's POV:

As we left the Slytherin common room, Pansy tied a blindfold over my eyes to prevent me from seeing. 

Pansy took my hand in hers and lead me to our date. I couldn't really tell where we were headed but the path we was on seemed very familiar. We walked for a few minutes, or a few hours I'm not really sure which, all I could focus on was her hand in mine and how it felt so natural. I never thought I'd see the day where I would fall for Pansy Parkinson.

After a while of walking we stopped. Pansy took off the blindfold and my mouth fell open in awe. We were in the middle of the forbidden forest where there was a small bubbling brook that emitted a soft and relaxing noise. In front brook Pansy had set up a small picnic and a tent. The late evening sun was already beginning to set, which cast everything in a brilliant gold light.

I looked around and I could feel Pansy gently squeeze my hand. "Do you like it," she quietly whispered. I turned to her and hugged her tightly. "I love it. Thank you so much," I said. She hugged me back and I felt her soft lips kiss my head.

I stopped hugging her and took her hand in mine and lead her to the picnic she had set up. Pansy smiled and sat down and opened the basket which contained all of my favorite foods. "How did you know what my favorite foods are," I asked curiously. "I had to ask Draco and Blaise," she admitted as she flushed a beautiful shade of scarlet. 

I smiled at her. She was really the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I remember when I first saw her in our first year. Everyone called her pug face and I laughed with everyone else, although I had always thought she was attractive. I never really told anyone that except Draco. He thought I was crazy but didn't laugh like I was afraid he would.

Pansy finished setting out the food and I smiled and put a little bit of everything on my plate. The two of us ate in silence listening to the sound of the brook and lost in our thoughts. After we finished eating, it was already dark, the only light coming from inside the tent. Pansy turned to me. "Will Hermione kill me if I kept you out past 9?" she asked. I laughed and smiled. "I think it will be ok," I said. 

Pansy then stood up and held out her hand. I smiled and took her hand and she helped me stand up. She held my hand as she led me inside the tent, and for the second time that night, I was blown away. From the outside of the tent, it looked like it could only fit one person inside. Instead there was a large bed, enough to fit 4 people, a large bathroom and a small but cozy kitchen. There was candles lit everywhere which emitted a soft and romantic mood. 

I smiled at her. "You did all of this by yourself?" I asked, smiling. 

She nodded and smiled. "Do you like it?" she asked. I smiled and hugged her. "Like it? I love it! Its absolutely perfect," I said.

She smiled and pulled me in and softly kissed me. This wasn't like any other kiss. I could feel passion and love through our kiss. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her even closer. I could feel myself get turned on as she put her hands on my ass and gently squeezed it. I threaded my fingers through her hair and gently tugged on it, causing her to moan softly. She slid her hands up from my ass, under my shirt and rested her hands just a couple of inches from my breasts. Pansy pulled away and smiled. "How about we spice this up a bit," she said, a smirk growing on her face. I smiled. "What do you have in mind," I asked.

She smiled more and took my hand and led me towards the bathroom and opened the door. She shut the door behind us and picked me up and sat me down on the counter. She spread apart my legs and stood between them and smiled. "How about we have a little bath my love," she said. I smiled. By the tone in her voice I knew we wasn't just going to have a bath. "Sounds perfect," I replied as I gave her a quick kiss.