Expected

Ellesmeere Solar.

"Ellesmeere!" Papa exclaimed. I looked at him and smiled, his face softens again.

I looked at this Viscount ek ek.

"I told you, I'm a proud blood and flesh of Augustus de la Schulz. How can I let you trample my identity on and on?" I darkly said looking down on him.

Of course, I know.

I'm putting him at edge, for him to be more pressured and thrown off what he's doing. "B-But this is so sudden."

"What you did right now is what a sudden occurence." Brother Exchiel said.

Gladly, they're really not to be taken lightly.

"Why not as well as my 'sister's' offer to be granted. If you like, we'll prepare and help your 'child'." Sabi naman ni Brother Earl.

"Really, you're shameless Viscount. I can feel who's my twin is." Skylar suddenly said.

The Viscount has nowhere to escape this conversation but to nodded in agreement.

Who will believe this out of nowhere claiming and revealing just after our Ceremony?

Well, I guess the de la Schulz family in the novel. But just like I said. I'm already a proud part of this family, they also treated like what should they be.

"If my daughter wanted this, we'll over look this. You can go now, Viscount." Walang pakealam na sagot ni Papa.

"T-Thank you, My Lord." Viscount said. Huh, no choice eh?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I just don't understand why you gave them a favor to do this." Brotger Earltone said.

"But.. what if I'm not really a de la Schulz?" This is what I'm not expecting, what did they do to deceive this family in the novel. This fucking novel is much deeper than what it seems.

"You are, Ellie."

"Y-Yeah, I grow up and born to be a de la Schulz."tugon ko.

"Is this my room?" Napatingin naman ako sa nasa unahan, harapan ng kwarto ko. So what is this little wolf scheming?

"No, Lady. But this is My Lady's room." It's Mira.

Napapahiya naman na nagtungo ng ulo ito at tumango. "I-I thought.." napangiwi ako.

"You're like your adoptive father, a shameless child also. You just got here and now getting what's my sister are?" Nakangiti na sabi ni Brother Ezekiah. I stopped him.

"Brother, it's alright. She doesn't know about it." I said smiling. He scoffed off then sneer at the little girl.

"W-What if I'm your real--" Brother Exchiel suddenly laughed. Nagulat kami sa bigla niyang pagtawa. "Funny." He said. Napailing naman akong napapangiti. Atleast I know they're at my side now.

Napahiya naman si Carolaine. Saintess, huh?

"Lady, I'll lead you to your room.. let's go." Mira said while bowing her head to us. I smiled at her which she also returned one.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"My Lady." Napatingin ako kay Mira na seryoso na nakatingin sa akin. "Whatever happens, I'm on your side." I become baffled at her statement.

"I know.. you are the real de la Schulz. We watched since you are a baby up until now." She said caressing my face while me is lying at the bed. "That lady, she's already arrogant. She said why is she treated like that when she's a de la Schulz." I was shocked that she's showing her true colors already just a day she got here. Is she dumb?

It will give me favor thought. Thanks fake..

"She even asked me that I should be the one to attend her." I suddenly get up and shake my head.

"Miraa.."

"Of course, I declined. You're my only Lady."she said. Nanny Lydia become a head maid so Mira become my personal maid.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"

U-uhm, Grand Duke." We're at the dining hall. She's sitting at the very edge part.

Napatigil sa paghihiwa ng meat si Brother Earltone para sa akin, lahat kami napatigil.

"Yes?" Casual na tugon ni Papa. He naturally put some of my plate defeating Brother Earltone.

                      Papa
Brother Ezekiah ---- Me
Brother Exchiel ---- Brother Earltone
                                      Skylar

Carolaine ----

The estate was shocked about what happened but become natural as day passed.

"Can I bring my personal maid here?" Tanong nito. Agad namang umiling ang Papa.

"Having you here is already.." he coughed first. We aren't really hosting someone to stay here if they aren't close to us. But she's still a stranger and even want to bring stranger her? Oh, she's also a thick headed person.

Hmm, thick face?

Ts'ka all of our people are really the people of our estate  she wouldn't be allowed to let her people be here if she's staying here.

"O-Oh, I understand. T-Then Can I have the Maid named Mira to attend me?"

I immediately stopped eating. Napansin ito ni Brother Ezekiah at lumapit kay Brother Exchiel. "That's sister's personal maid. Is she crazy?" Bulong nito ngunit pakinig ko parin.

"I'll assign someone to you."

"B-But, I'm kinda f-familiar to Mira already."

"I just asked her to tour you around and take you to your room but it doesn't mean she will be your attendant." Malamig na sabi ni Papa bago tumingin sa akin. I sighed in relief.

"She's Ellie's personal maid. So it's impossible." Napatingin naman ako sa kanya na gulat din na napatingin sa akin. I can clearly see that her hands tremble.

What? You already wanted to turned against our people to me? Not gonna happen.

She seemed to be remember what she just said to Mira. Yes, girl. I already know it.

"I-I see." Napapahiya na naman niyang sabi. "I've taken a like on her, so I thought.." oh? before she proceed on this favor she already wanted our Mira? Hell no.

"Everyone in our Estate is good nature people. I'll assign someone to you later." Papa said as he beat again Brother Earltone in placing meat in my plate. My gosh.

"You're have a sauce in your side lips." Brother Exchiel got first and helped me and gently wipe a table napkin to my side lips as he said that. I smiled naughtily and thanked him. He just smiled. Well, they're already immune with my silliness.

We heard a dropped utensil sounds it's Carolaine's fork.

Nagdahilan agad ito but you can see at her eyes her uneasiness. Acting sophisticated as she eat again.

Above all, insecurity disguised as arrogance.