Chapter 32: Moving In

It was early morning and you got up to get dressed because today your mother was back from her business trip and said she would help you move things from your room into William's. You threw on a light purple dress shirt, a black skirt and some black stockings and a black choker. After you were done you jumped back into bed to wake the serial killer.

"William, wake up dummy!" You teased.

William groaned and pulled you close to snuggle with him.

"William you have to get up." You said as you rubbed his arm.

"5 more minutes, Linns.." William purred in a deep voice.

You smiled.

"AHHHHHH!!! A GHOST!!!!" You yelled.

William screamed, picked you up and ran out of the room to Scott's room. You and William all jumped into Scott's bed while he was still sleeping. William hid under the covers as you held in a laugh. Scott jolted awake.

"What are you guys doing?" Scott asked while putting on his glasses.

"DON'T MOVE SCOTTY!!! THERE'S A GHOST!!!" William yelled.

You giggled. 

"William, why would there be a ghost in here?" Scott asked.

"I was joking Will!" You said.

William peaked his head out of the covers. 

"That's low Linsey." He said.

A hour past and you and Scott were sitting at the kitchen table talking while William got dressed. William came out of his room looking like a whole ass E-boy. He was wearing a purple and black stripped button down opened up to a black T-shirt underneath, some small chains around his neck, ripped black jeans with a chain and some black converse.

(Kind reminds you of Michael)

You got up and jumped on William.

"YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!!" You yelled.

"I'm not that cute." William said as he started to blush.

You and William left to go to your parent's house.

"I'm a little nervous." William said while driving.

"Why?" You asked.

"Your father's probably gonna kill me." William said.

"I won't let that happen." You said.

William smiled and started rubbing your thigh with his hand that wasn't on the steering wheel. Soon you guys arrived at your parents house and your mother ran outside to give you a hug.

"Linsey! I'm so happy to see you!" Your mother said.

"Me too!" You said, "I'm sorry I got pregnant." You said. 

"Honey, don't be sorry!! You got yourself a good man who will take care of you and that child. And who can blame you? If I was in a room with that man alone I would probably end up pregnant too." She giggled.

"Mom!" You said.

Your father walked outside. William walked up to him. 

"So, I heard from Linsey that you called her a slut and a whore." William glared at your father.

Judging how scared William was of your father you were impressed by his bravery.

"Listen you two, I'm sorry." Your father said to you and William, "I was angry because you just grow up too fast, Linsey. Your my only girl! I'm sorry that I called you those names. Your welcome to come back home." Your father said.