~ Chapter 95 ~ (Do You Remember?)

"Amane-sama! We are losing him!" One of the Kakushi said as he look at Kagaya laying on the floor. Kagaya's conditions has been continuing to drop and it's finally reaching it's peak.

"Move aside! Let me check on him!" Tamayo said to the Kakushi. The Kakushi seems to be hesitating to let Tamayo check on Kagaya due to her status.

"I trust her! Let her check on him!" Amane told the Kakushi. The Kakushi nodded from Amane's words and let Tamayo pass.

Tamayo begin checking Kagaya's conditions as she looked at his current behaviour while still unconscious. Meanwhile, Amane is feeling heartbroken as she realised that it has finally begun...

She's about to witness her husband's life slips away in front of her...

Meanwhile, Tamayo ignore the pain on her abdomen from her wound. She can still feel the sharp pain, but it's only minor of it. Her regeneration is still doing it's job, healing her abdomen.

"This is bad! His body temperature is slowly beginning to drop!" Tamayo said in worry as she can feel Kagaya's body seemingly cold to touch. She can also see that his skin is looking pale.

Amane slowly fall onto her knees as she sit at her husband's side. She hold Kagaya's left hand in her grasp. She realised that Tamayo was right when she feels her husband's hand...

He is getting colder...

~At The City~

Muzan begin scanning his surroundings as he can hear a certain Uchiha running pass through the smoke. Even though his vision is disrupted as the air is hazed with smoke, he can still hear the sounds of movement.

'It doesn't matter if I'm blinded by this, I can still hear his footsteps clearly...' Muzan thought as he tries to predict the Uchiha's movement and pinpoint his target.

Muzan thought that he doesn't need to trouble himself thinking about locating his target as he already had an idea to counter this situation. Using all of his whips from his back, he begin waving them violently, mowing all of his surroundings.

The smoke around him begin to clears away, as he finally can see his surrounding. But to his surprise, the Uchiha was nowhere to be found.

The area is still filled with smokes as Muzan's surrounding was the only one that's clear from it. Few veins popped on Muzan's head as he can feel himself getting annoyed with his blood boiling.

"Enough fooling around! Show yourself!" Muzan demands in anger. There was a moment of silence for awhile before Muzan's senses begin alerting him, telling him something is coming from his behind.

Muzan turns around and looked at the roof from one of the buildings before he saw that the area is filled with smokes. However, he begin to hear footsteps incoming at him in speed before the smokes begin to clear in circle and a figure appeared in the middle of it with a blade on his hand and his mangekyo sharingan shining bright.

"Perish with the rest of your clans!" Muzan said as he used all of his blade whips from his back and send it all straight to the Uchiha who is descending towards him in speed.

(Y/N) saw the incoming attacks and prepares to counter Muzan's attack. He begin holding the blade tightly on his hand and uses his body weight to control himself mid air. The whips begin to get close and about to decapitate him.

In the last moment, (Y/N) spins around like a tornado and manages to to cut all of Muzan's whips in seconds. Muzan's can feel his eyes become wide from as he didn't expect this at all.

'How is this possible?!!' he thought as he immediately changed his right arm into an arm blade and blocked the upcoming heavy slash. Muzan can feel his right arm slightly shaking, struggling to hold from the Uchiha's attack.